Congratulations! I know you've been planning for your Phoenix for quite some time now. As for mods, the front of your 2450 will be very similar to our 2552. My suggestions are:
- Water sprayer on the toilet (after that I know nothing about that bath)
- Cut the kitchen sink cover in half side to side so it doesn't go through the handle cut
- We like the Corian on our flip up shelf (adds weight)
- Kitchen faucet offset at the corner between the stove and sink (may be standard now)
- Deeper cabinets over the couch (if you get the couch)
- Propane quick connect on the passenger side
- HDMI port/cable attached to back of TV and pulled through into front cabinet (so you can plug in camera, Kindle, Computer and have it display on the TV screen - we use for photos, videos, etc.)
- Vinyl throughout, personal choice but so much easier to clean with a pet
- I regret not getting a solar panel; it is an increase in cost and weight... but I wish we had one
Remember that the desk/cabinets you saw in our PC behind the passenger seat are not standard. We use them a lot but they do make it tight next to the euro chair when the slide is in so there is a trade off. They also add a good bit of weight.
We also bought the StarLights smart light 1000 porch light (motion detector with daylight sensor), and shipped it to Phoenix. They installed it prior to the paint phase. Once we got it, we replaced the clear lens with amber. If we remember to turn it on, it lights up as we approach so we can see to get into the house safely. http://www.starlightsinc.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=11&idcategory=4
I hope you are able to sell your Rialta quickly and order your new Phoenix. Now that the decision is made, the wait is going to seem brutal. I also recommend a trip to the factory if you can do it. You'll see other rigs being built and options they chose and will probably have a "wouldn't it be nice if..." moment. There is also a whole new color scheme coming out for 2015 that isn't in the brochure you have.
If you have any questions, feel free to send a personal message. We love our Phoenix and know you will also. Enjoy the excitement!
John and Holly