I Found A Short PC With Dinette-NO-Slideout Near You. Read On.
Here is a very low priced 2000 Phoenix Cruiser in Greenbelt MD, maybe close to where you live. Back then it was not called a 2350, but has a very similar floorplan, the biggest floorplan difference being the bathroom. The bright side is the rear corner bed seems to have better access. One interesting point is that the Ford roof was not cut. This means the front cab is a little harder to enter in from the rear, but is very safe in a roll-over crash. Also you have more front over-head storage.
Dinette with NO slideout
PC Model Year 2000
Ford-V10 Chassis Year 1999
Current bid on Ebay is $9,900 with auction ending in 26 hours.
The differences that I can quickly see between this 2000 and my 2007 are as follows.
- no rear cap with LED lighting and integrated tire storage, rather a rear wall with seams in the corners
- smaller outdoor storage
- main entry door does not have the better sealing door with multi-pivoting hinges farther apart
- single coach battery with NO inverter
- no sanicon system, rather a straight forward conventional sewage dumping system
- a wet bath, meaning you take a shower in the entire bathroom
- formica counters instead of corian
- no flat panel TV, the cabinetry is made for an older type CRT TV
- stove is not flush mounted with covers, which I appreciate when doing dishes
If you get this one for $10k to $15k, all the differences could easiliy be overlooked. Click Here To See It On Ebay