Yes, Phoenix USA takes in trades, but top-dollar for your Rialta would likely mean selling it yourself. It surely does not hurt to ask. If their offer is not a world away from what you need to get for it, consider a trade-in will lower your sales tax on your new PC.
$100K for new 2450
$30k for your trade-in
Sales tax will be paid on $70k
About the 2450, it has been teasing me since I read about it, because it too would fit in our garage. I would basically order it the same as we did with our 2007 but maybe in different colors, but maybe not. We really like the green exterior offered in 2007, but didn't order it because at the time there were no decent pictures available. So we went safe with morning mist gray.
I would target a few primary benefits from the 2450
1) more outdoor storage & easier access to the rear corner bed by ordering the longer bed (sacrificing 2nd pantry at stove)
2) have a pantry between the fridge and the dinette, or larger clothes closet with inside shelving because we do okay without a pantry
Other personal notables....
- no slide out and fixed dinette like our 2007 2350 has today SEEN HERE
- leather for "ALL" seating and thermal windows throughout like we have today
- 3rd matching captain seat like we have today, better than euro-chair without a slide-out, and better for 3rd passenger
- keep furnace on driver side like our 2007, to gain more outdoor storage and one more galley drawer
- place fresh water tank sideways against the wall common with the galley to move that weight forward, and improve outdoor storage
- have the factory do what I did with our galley cabinet SEEN HERE
- get the 2450 built on an E450 (we would lower the chassis to clear the top of our 9'-11" garage door opening)
- no ladder or roof rack (I have them at home in case I change my mind. 7 years and still no change of mind)
- DVD with Surround Sound & had them mount the subwoofer inside the front dinette bench, it turned out perfect
- should have requested a 2nd "Fantastic" fan in the bathroom, can still change it later, obviously not yet important enough
- dinette awning is great, wished we got one for the bathroom too
- wished we didn't get the roof-top Winegard antenna, we use coax in RV parks and DVDs/PC-laptop/internet when cable TV is not available
- wished we requested a second porch light under the main awning at the other end for balanced lighting under the awning
- wished we asked for rear & driver side porch lights on their own shared switch, great for 270 degree campsite lighting and night time backup into dark camp sites
- I also like a lot of what is on Barry-Sue's list
Please don't hit my "Disagree". It's my dream, not yours.