Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Free Freight Option on PC's coming to Pomona, Kerville, Indy & Her  (Read 651 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 60
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2012, 01:08:26 am »

Y'all know I like to feed you the news I hear as it trickles in and this is an example of that. After next week's shut down I'll be announcing to the world that by preordering the units that are coming to any of the following shows, you can get it at a show discount plus free freight! Call Stuart for details!

late August FMCA Rally in Indianapolis, IN
early September Phoenix Owners' Club Annual Reunion in Kerville, TX
mid September PRVCA show in Hershey, PA
mid October RV show in Pomona, CA

I don't know how many units are going to each show, but it's typically only a handful.  If you preorder the unit early enough I think you can custom order your colors and options, etc. too.  They will usually take trades on show units too.  Just call Stuart 1-877-754-8535 and see for sure, because as I mentioned earlier, I don't have all the details--I just can start to see some smoke signals on the horizon and wanted y'all to have first crack at it.

Aimee, Webmistress
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 07:55:05 pm »

bump for those out west wanting to see a PC!

Aimee, Webmistress
jlid51

Helpful Rating: 0
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Feb 2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 09:03:52 pm »

What is the date of the kerville, tx meeting and do you have to be a member of the owners club to attend?
Ambassador

Helpful Rating: 2
________
PurchDate: October 2011
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: beige/mahogany
ExtColor: sunlit lower body
________

Phoenix Owners' Group Member at Large

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 05:26:18 pm »

Dear jlid51,

The date of the Guadalupe River Resort, Kerrville, TX reunion is Sept 6-11th.

Yes, you do need to be a member of the Club to attend.  However, you do not need to be a member if you want to come and check us out.  We would need to know your name ahead of time so that we could have you admitted to the resort to see us.

Membership is only $ 30 a  year and includes a bi monthly newsletter with all kinds of great info on travel, PC problems and how to solve, members, etc.

The Club subsidizes some of the reunion expenses and that is why you need to be a member. A great way to meet other PC owners.   The website is InterVecPhoenix.org.   You can get to this through Aimee or the Phoenix Cruiser Factory website.  We are not sponsored by the factory but Kermit attends our reunion and spends a lot of time fixing small things while with us and answering our many questions.   

Hope this helps.

aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:19 pm »

Thanks Ambassador!  You're a lifesaver answering all the questions. Smile  Also it is of note that Kermit sponsors the first year of club membership with each new Phoenix.  It's on the last page of the manual.  Cheers

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: