Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2350 or ? What did you choose and why?  (Read 4416 times)
njheart on the road

Helpful Rating: 7
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 1/2014
Model: 2100
ModelYear: 2014
Slide: No
IntColor: Sunlit leather w/Maple cabinets
ExtColor: Cafe lower body
________

"Wherever you are, be all there..." Jim Elliot

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:19 am »

As a "newbie" on this forum, I am obviously trying to gather information for what I hope to be my impending purchase of a PC -- I've read lots of posts from those of you who have purchased multiple units from Phoenix, attesting to the quality that you found, but also raising the question of "getting it right" the first time.  I would really like to know from your experiences what you chose, why, what you wish you had chosen, and (for some of you) why you traded up/down...

As somebody considering moving on up from a B into a B+, I really do want to get it right the first time.  I know that none of you can choose for me, but before I head out to Elkhart for my look-see, I was hoping to get the benefit of your experiences and choices.  I'd like to be as smart as Ron and his wife were in '07 choosing their 2350 and hoping to stay with it for the long run as they did both times. 

As 2 sisters traveling with dogs -- obviously we're not going to be as handy as some of you guys who can make mods and repairs to your rigs, so I'd like to make the best decision I can right up front.  We are concentrating on the 2350 from the information on the PC website.  One sister (& her spoiled dog!) can sleep in the back, and one (hopefully) on the couch bed. 

Questions:
  • Anybody with experience sleeping on the couch (whoops! no sad stories about being in the dog house!)  Embarrassed  Comments on comfort? 
  • Those of you with dogs, anything you like/don't like about the setup in your rig?   
  • As a single and not-so-handy-woman, I'm worried about structural integrity and maintenance of a slide, but I also realize that many of you have chosen them.  My current thinking is to opt for the less room for living (in spite of traveling with dogs) and go for the presumably sounder, more weather-proof slide-less version.  Your thoughts?

Thanks again.  I tried to search out answers to these questions before posting, but would appreciate your current thoughts on what you own and why...

~marilyn
"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." Jim Elliot
echo11

Helpful Rating: 6
________
PurchDate: 4/18/2011
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: maple/ biege
ExtColor: umbre
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 11:30:41 am »

Best of luck with your search for a PC.  We have a 2011 PC- 2350 without a slide.  We felt the less moving things (slide) the less problems to worry about.  We are very happy with our choice.  We have one dog and keep a crate under the dining table.  When we travel he is in the crate.  It works for us.  Up to this point, we have not had a reason to use the dining area bed.
Please feel free to ask other questions.
Roni 
glenncc

Helpful Rating: 5
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 1/4/2011
ModelYear: 2010
IntColor: Desert Sage
ExtColor: Desert Sage / Fullbody paint
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 12:52:06 pm »

In response to your questions about a non-slide model, I have a 2010 2350 floor plan with the dinette.  I can't speak for the comfort of the couch, but my guests have loved sleeping on the dinette when made into a bed.  I'd think the only concern might be bed length, but that would also apply to the sofa.  Not having a slide does offer more space for both of those options. 

My biggest reason for not wanting a slide-out was the extra weight they require.  I feel much more comfortable knowing I can easily keep my GVWR below the rig's limits.  Balancing the weight of the coach can also be more of a challenge with a slide-out.  There is an added cost to that option.  Extended warranties always cost more for motor homes with slide-outs so that speaks to their maintenance costs and potential rate of failure.  There is less storage space in a rig with a slide-out.  It is more difficult to heat/cool a slide-out model because it is not as well insulated.  The structural integrity of the coach is compromised.  The coach is more impervioius to bugs and dirt. 

The only real advantages to having a slide-out from my perspective are the slightly increased floor space and the resale value since the trend is to have as many slide-outs as possible included in the floor plan.

Please don't view my observatinos as criticisms for those owners who have slide-outs.  We all have our priorities.   ThumbsUp

Glenn Canavan

Glenn Canavan 2010 Model 2350 with no slide out.
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 180
________
PurchDate: June 2007
ModelYear: 2007
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 02:37:10 pm »

glenncc,

You took oh so many words right out of my mouth, including your last comment.

Adding that for me personally and I think my wife would agree, I would have loved more room if we used our PC differently.  But it is just the two of us.  We don't stay for more than 4 nights in any one place as we "tour", not "plant".  Our time is typically spent out and about, sight-seeing and being adventurous with the tow vehicle and doing all day hiking.  In our on-the-move trip style, we sometimes park overnight in places where opening a slideout would be inappropriate or even unsafe.  You wouldn't want an adjacent vehicle hitting it.

If we were snow birds with extended stays like our uncle does down in Florida during the winter, living in the rig for a season at a time, any kind of extra room would surely be welcomed, from a longer model, to having that really nice corner shower many of you enjoy, and also a slide out or two.

njheart,  Read my private message to you.  I hope you and your sister are close enough to examine our rig.

Ron
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:42:21 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
keelhauler

Helpful Rating: 38
________
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit Maple
ExtColor: Sunlit - no paint
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 03:17:24 pm »

We had a 2551 for 6-1/2 yrs with a slide. Loved it, never had one problem.
Some said in a very heavy windy rain from the direction of the slide side, that water leaked in.
Some just close their slide when high winds come from that direction. The Slide is well built and there is NO structural probems.
I love the 2350 since it still comes on a E350 cahssis like my old 2551. All 2551 and larger now come on a E450 chassis. About 0.5 mpg less gas mileage, 2" higher.

If we didn't like the PC or our 2551 we would have never bought the 2552.
They do a lot of custom work for those who know what they want. So use the forum search engine and see what changes people have made.
I agree, do it right the first time.

John
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 05:08:27 pm »

I won't go into the slide vs no-slide issue because it has been pretty well covered. However, having had a 2007 2350, a 2010 2551 and now a 2011 2552 (and no animals), all with slides, I'll offer this:
The electric sofa/bed in the 2007 2350 had no under bed storage, was uncomfortable and a pita to make-up and use.
The air sofa/bed in the 2551 had under bed storage, was uncomfortable and a bigger pita to use.
Our 2552 has the smaller Dinette with under seat storage and will make a bed suitable for a legless midget.

There are only the 2 of us and of the three models, we like the 2552 due, mainly, to the Euro chair and under Dinette seat storage.

Although you didn't include these topics in your questions and knowing they has been covered elsewhere, I'll offer opinions anyway.
Chassis: I have driven Chevy, Ford and Sprinter based motorhomes and, although it's a bit stiffer, we prefer the Ford (despite the poorer leg room). The Sprinter swayed too much and the Chevy wallowed a bit. The Ford has a wider spacing between wheels which is what I believe lends stability against cross-winds, on crappy roads and for cornering.
Engines: I tow a 3,000 lb Mercury Cougar and believe the Ford 6.8L V10 to be the best for our purposes. On our most recent trip we travelled over 6,500 miles (including many in the Mountain States) and experienced gas prices ranging from $3.29 to $3.99. In many places Diesel was $.30 to $0.50 higher. My average MPG for the entire trip was 9.2.
Factoring the differences in original cost and fuel usage between the Ford and Diesel Sprinter, I calculate a Sprinter owner will have to travel well over 100,000 to break even (I'll be driving a wheelchair or Harp by then). This is to say nothing of maintenance cost and availability.

Finally, not to beat a dead horse, a word about quality:
I've been at this since 1970 in one form or another. Slide-in, Class C, Class A Gas/Diesel & Diesel-Pusher and the old Class B (which is defined differently today than then). Of all the previously owned RVs I've owned, the 2007 PC 2350 was, by far, the least troublesome. Of the new, again the PCs. Phoenix Cruiser makes a tight, secure and robust 'House' and has designed it to properly fit the Ford chassis. The handling is more secure than anything else I've owned and it handles the road well (I won't go into the white-knuckle, pucker-factor experiences).

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 189
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 05:17:52 pm »

We have had three motorhomes with slide outs since December 2002 and have NEVER had any problems with the slide. The extra room inside is well worth the extra weight of the side out. You will not even notice the extra weight. It seems that those that don't have a slide are the ones that like to complain about them while those that do always get them on their next motorhome. Stuart loves to sell the 2350 without the slide outs because he gets to sell them again and again. Ask him. My first PC, a 2010 2350 which had a slide out has already been sold twice in the last year because of the size and the bed, that I know about. Do a search on here for slide outs and see how few are reporting problems.

The 2350 gave us the ability to go just about anywhere and to park in most parking spaces if I could hang the back end over the edge of the grass. The bed was a real nightmare to make up. I slept on the bed while my wife would sleep on the sofa. She did not like putting the sofa out into the full bed because we had two large dogs back then and it took away a lot of room for them. In 2010 the PC had the air bed, which was not that good for sleeping on. Can you picture legs and arms hanging everywhere? Now PC has a better sofa that looking like it would be OK. We now have a 2012 2552 and love the extra room of the larger slide out and the twin beds. The beds are easy to make up as you just pull the mattress away from the wall and put the sheets on the backside. No more climbing on the bed to make it up. We originally looked at the 2551 when we bought the 2350 but felt the chair up front was needed for watching TV. It can be hard to watch the TV from the front of the sofa with out leaning forward all the time. When they came out with the 2552 with the chair and the added pantry, we where hooked again. It does require two parking spaces, front and back type but that has not been a problem for us yet. I made several suspenion changes to the 2350 (I had it built on the E450) to make it handle better but as of yet have not felt the need to make any to the longer wheel base of the 2552.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:22:10 pm by TomHanlon » Logged

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
Barry-Sue
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 319
________
PurchDate: 10/17/11
Model: 2551
ExtColor: Classic Umber
________

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 06:29:06 pm »

Before I tell you about our buying choices Ill tell you how we use our unit.  We stay anywhere from 1 day to 3 months at a time.  We just got back from a 3 day trip to a local campground.  Our next trip is scheduled for a month out East (traveling from place to place).  I also have our winter planned for 3 months in Florida (weve done this for six years now).  
We started in 2003 with a travel trailer that had a slide but no permanent bed.  My requirement was that the next unit MUST have a permanent bed.  I got really tired every night and every morning dealing with putting the bedding away and then taking it out again at night.  I also insisted that we find a unit with NO carpet.  

In 2008 we bought the 2350 with a slide (E350).  It was a great unit.  The only changes we made to the unit were changing the front shocks to Bilstein and adding a Blue OX trac bar.  Once we added the trac bar it drove like a dream.  What I got really tired of was the corner bed.  It was difficult to make, especially when changing sheets.    And for two people (175 lbs and 100 lbs) it seemed to get smaller and smaller.  Watching TV was also a bit difficult and it was hard to have another couple come to visit because of lack of seating.  

We now have a 2012 2551 with a slide (bought it in October, 2011) (E450).  We absolutely think this is the best unit for us.  It is the largest unit that will fit in our garage and when we ordered it we had all of our wants and needs included.  We do not have any power seats so this allows both the drivers seat and passenger seat to swivel thus seating for four is very comfortable.   We installed our own TV on a swivel mount so that viewing TV is no issue for us.  We opted for the sofa with the large drawer underneath so storage is not an issue.  The bathroom space is great and the beds are the most comfortable we have ever slept in (and easy to make).  All three of our units have had slides and we have never had an issue with the slides.  We have stayed in parking lots overnight (just kept the slide in), we have stayed in zero degree weather (have never been cold) and we have stayed in it anywhere from 1 day to 3 full months (and never complained about space).  This unit drives very nice right out of the factory.  Even though the 2551 is 3 feet longer than the 2350, the longer vehicle is not any harder to drive than the shorter one.  In fact, we find the 2551 to drive even easier than the 2350.

We have gone with a toad and without depending on our need for transportation once we are parked.  The E450 with a V10 has had ample power in any driving situation that we have encountered.  We have found that the larger rear end of the E450 makes the E450 a little more responsive than the E350.

Sue
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:57:35 am by Barry-Sue » Logged

Barry and Sue 
Current   2012 2551 w/Slide
Previous 2008 2350 w/Slide
mciai2000
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 41
________
PurchDate: 09/2011
IntColor: grey
ExtColor: full body night shadow
________

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 09:19:57 pm »

I guess I am the odd man out on this forum.  I use our Cruiser to camp/rv with our family of four.  Two adults and two kids, so space is a premium for us. 

We had a 2010 2350 with slide with a really really really really crappy air bed/couch.  If it had not been for that thing I would have kept that unit.  My wife and I slept on it and every morning woke up without air in the bed...Last fall we upgraded to the 2552 mainly for the electric couch that converts to a bed.  What a major improvement.  It has memory foam in it and is comfortable.  It also converts to a lazy boy type chair while at  the campground.  If you or your sister are over 5.5 tall it probably is not long enough.  Plenty of room for the dog to sleep with you.  I think if you are going to use that bed for months on end such as Barry-Sue I would have Paul's seating add more memory foam.

The back bed in the 2350 was on the small side, if the dog is not too big you would be fine.  If it is lab sized, I don't think it would work well.

I did love the fact the 2350 was small. I almost never used a toad. My 2552 requires that I use a toad lots.  I hate that.  I got away from towing a rv because I did not like to tow.  Now here I am again towing and almost 40 feet long in total. What a pain.  Uses more gas, requires more time hooking up, have to plan gas stops, goes much slower up hills etc..Not a fan...

The slide is great for our family, that extra room gives us more breathing room so to speak.  I think with 2 adults and 2 animals the 2350 would get very crowded without the slide.  I think if your dogs are over 35 lbs than a unit like Ron's would not suit you. It would be like squeezing 4 lbs of junk in a 2lb bag....If you get me drift...We just returned from a three week trip out west and I think without the slide I might have had to scream..

The bathroom in the 2350 is also very small.  My wife is 5 fee 4 and always said about that bathroom" there is not enough room to change your mind in there." 

Well, there you have my 2 pennies, for what it is worth.  Good luck and safe travels.

family is a passion...work is a requirement
2012 2552 full body paint(Phoenix # 2)
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 10:08:42 pm »

The bathroom in the 2350 is also very small.  My wife is 5 fee 4 and always said about that bathroom" there is not enough room to change your mind in there."
That is a very interesting way of putting it, and you make your point well.  Our 2350 bath's floor space isn't much to speak of.  Not in the shower and not out of the shower.  You have to pay close attention when turing around in it.  No fast movements or you'll hit something with a body part of one sort or another.

njheart and sister live 40 minutes from our house so they are coming to see our unit this week before their visit to PC-USA because the factory might not have a 2350 with or without a slideout to see.  They can determine for themselves if what we have is worth consideration along with seeing new units in Elkhardt.

njheart on the road

Helpful Rating: 7
________
PurchDate: 1/2014
Model: 2100
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Sunlit leather w/Maple cabinets
ExtColor: Cafe lower body
________

"Wherever you are, be all there..." Jim Elliot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 06:18:12 am »

That is a very interesting way of putting it, and you make your point well.  Our 2350 bath's floor space isn't much to speak of.  Not in the shower and not out of the shower.  You have to pay close attention when turing around in it.  No fast movements or you'll hit something with a body part of one sort or another.

...which makes me chuckle.  If there is not enough room to change your mind in the bathroom of the 2350, I wonder what those of us who have been in the PW vans have been doing all this time?  Perhaps that's why when our camping friends first met us and saw two people and (at that time 4) fairly large dogs get out of the PW for the first time, they called it a circus clown car! We had started camping together and that is what we had and we made it work.

But, mciai2000, generally I think I wait until I get out of the bathroom to change my mind!  Now you can see why we are looking at PC for longer term traveling.  Size and room are relative for each of us, to be sure.  As some posters have pointed out, they love their slides; others love the "coziness" of being slide-less.  Look at a street near you - one house is a cute little bungalow, another a McMansion. 

I continue to listen to all of you and your viewpoints on this.  I asked because I wanted to hear how it looks from your point of view for you.  I know none of you can decide for me -- but I like hearing what has worked for you and why some of you ended up switching.  I appreciate all the comments about slides, chassis, etc.  It's your thoughts I am trying to glean -- knowing what y'all know may help me not to make an expensive mistake this time around. 

Tom Hanlon's point about making up the bed is well taken, but we continue to utilize the old travasaks for that purpose and roll them up in the daytime so the dogs don't squiggle the life out of them.  So it would work for us whether we concentrate on the 2350 or 2552.  I'm looking forward to seeing Ron's unit and getting down to Elkhart -- and thanks again:  keep those thoughts and op'ines coming!

~marilyn
"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." Jim Elliot
Barry-Sue
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 06:21:10 pm »

I think the most important thing to remember when looking at the different models that Phoenix Cruiser has to offer is that if you want something "Different"  do NOT hesitate to talk to Kermit about it.  Kermit will take any suggestions you might have and give them serious consideration.  He will let you know if he can accomodate your request and will let you know why he can't.  You could even design your own floor plan and show it to him and he will tell you if it is possible.  If you are unsure of anything just ask Kermit and he will be honest with you. 

In 2008, we were the first ones to ever ask for a corian sink extension and he now does this all the time.  He has gone to a larger TV because of Ron's installation.  We had two pages of changes on our 2012 model and we absolutely love our 2551.  He went to the moon and back for "gradygal" (George and Judi) and has built two very SPECIAL units for them.

I think the best thing about Phoenix USA is you can order something special!

Sue

Barry and Sue 
ragoodsp

Helpful Rating: 37
________
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
Model: 3100
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 10:26:21 am »

NJHeart:

As you can see from the posts everyone has their opinions on what they all need from a coach/RV!  There is no perfect coach to be honest, we are all adding and changing things all the time and that makes RV'ing fun!  I have owned 7 motor homes over the yaers ranging from a 38'  diesel pusher down to 24' Sprinter based coach.  I am done with the large units for I love the ability to just "go" and get around in tight spots and not worry about parking, etc..  The PC format is perfect for day trips to the beach for dinner or what ever.  I have had two PC's a 2551S and now a 3100S.  My wife and I thought that we could make the 2551 work with out the dinette set up but we found the unit just a little to tight (tripped on our 80 lb dog all the time!)both on the inside and on the outside and we decided to trade up to the 3100S.  My wife does alot of communicating from the road and having her computer set up and ready to go makes a huge difference to her so the dinnette is perfect.  While we all thing we can make due with a smaller coach there are always trade offs and the comprimises can drive you crazy so do not sell yourself short up front and have regreats later.  Without a doubt the 3100 is the closest that we have come to the perfect coach for us.  We love the single bed set up that allows for beds to always be ready, the new recliners that PC offers in the living section are super.  PC is super in their willingness to add small things here and there and to really customized the coach to your particular needs.  We had a couple small things added like shelves in one of the shirt wardrobes but otherwise we left the unit stock and now that we have used the coach some we honestly can say there are no further changes that we would like to make.  I would highly recommend a slide, yes there is a chance the unit might leak but the added space is significant and the PC is narrow to begin with so not having a slide would in my opinion make the coach very tight (again, just my opinion).  When it comes to the chassis  selection I have to say the E-450 is a superb chassis that is very heavy duty and will take the punishment that you will give it, yes, it likes to drink a lot of fuel but it gets the job done. I have posted before regarding my opinions of the Sprinter chassis and I will just say it did not work well for my needs; there is no question it is a solid chassis and works for many and that is great. I would warn you that despite what some may say getting a Sprinter servied is not as easy as one might think and unless you are planning on doing 80,000 miles per year you will never make up the cost of added maintenance and initial chassis up charge.   I would determine what your maximum budget figure is and seek the largest PC model /floorplan your dollars can purchase and go with that coach.  best of luck!
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 11:40:54 am »

njheart and sister live 40 minutes from our house so they are coming to see our unit this week before their visit to PC-USA because the factory might not have a 2350 with or without a slideout to see.  They can determine for themselves if what we have is worth consideration along with seeing new units in Elkhardt.
Those two wonderful women came to our house last night and closely examined our 2350 with no-slide.  We spent a couple hours together going over our unit and discussing PCs in-general.  I tried my best to show them our rig "face value", making sure I did not try to pursuade them in thinking ours is ideal for them.  njheart & sister decided that for themselves.  They really liked our unit and seemed set on getting one like it but with a sofa instead of the dinette that we have.  njheart did mention that she owned a motor home with slide-out in the past and didn't want one again.  They really want the over-all motor home length as short as possible for best mobility, and the 2350 seemed ideal to both of them.  They expected our rig to look longer so they were happy to see that is was shorter in-person.

For bedtime, one plans to sleep on the rear corner bed, the other on the sofa.  We did discuss what kind of sleeper sofa will be in a 2350 with no-slide.  It won't be the same one used in a slide-out.  It may be the old uncomfortable jack-knife style sofa.  I think the factory can have one made with memory foam which might take the edge out of the discomfort.  Have any of you experience with a 2012-2013 no-slide sofa?

njheart sure knew a lot about PCs from this discussion board and has a good list of what they want and don't want.  They question a few things, one being the tiny swing-open awning style windows on new models.  They liked our older sliding windows for improved air circulation while parked.  They are very familiar with the new windows as they have them in their "B" today.  They will ask about slide-open windows to get much more air flow.  They do have dogs that will travel with them, so they need to be mindful that a dog might be smart enough to slide an open window more and get out.  I suppose placing a pre-cut yard stick in the track would limit the window opening.  There is always a work-around for such concerns.

One thing that surprised them was the height of the toilet.  It is plainly too tall for both of them.  They have a question to ask the factory about a lower pedistal....maybe no pedistal.

One thing emphasised over and over (and over) again.  If there is something they wished was different, from awnings to sofas to toilet pedistals, to whatever......Just ASK the factory about any such wishful deviations.

I do hope the two ladies have the opportunity to examine a 2551 or 2552 when they visit the factory.  I would feel a lot better if they got a real good look at either one before any final decision.

To njheart & sister...
It was a pleasure meeting you both.  Keep us all informed along the way during your continued research.

Blessings,
Ron
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:36:45 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Barry-Sue
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 12:16:11 pm »

One thing that surprised them was the height of the toilet.  It is plainly too tall for both of them.  They have a question to ask the factory about a lower pedistal....maybe no pedistal.

I do not know about the toilets in the newer models of the 2350 but from the pictures it looks like it is on a pedistal.  But in the 2551, the toilet is much lower since it is a different model toilet and it does not sit on a pedistal.  Having had both the 2350 and now 2551 it was a real surprise when I first used the 2551 after having been used to the 2350.  

They liked our older sliding windows for improved air circulation while parked.  

At first we were not sure if the newer style windows would give us the air circulation but having had both kinds of windows now we find the newer style to work very nice.  Surprisingly you get very good circulation through them.  And the best part is you do not have to worry about them being open if it is raining.  We also like the rimless look on the outside.

It may be the old uncomfortable jack-knife style sofa.

When someone needed to sleep in our 2350 on the sofa I always placed a piece of memory foam underneath the sheets and there were never any complaints.  I would then roll the memory foam up and store it behind the sofa.

It is nice that they had a chance to see your unit so they can now compare the differences between 2007 and 2013.  Hopefully they will be able to pick and chose and get exactly what they want.

Sue

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:47:39 pm by Barry-Sue » Logged

Barry and Sue 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: