Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mattress bottom protected  (Read 2870 times)
BGolden

Helpful Rating: 22
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2008
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: No
IntColor: Maple/Beige
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 09:43:10 am »

Follow up on the new mattress ....  Heart Shower WONDERFUL  Heart Shower..... we had taken the PC out camping twice and both times had rushed back home from sleepness nights and extreme mattress discomfort. I was almost in tears at the  thought of having to sleep in the RV ever again until Vince decided to try one more thing ... a new mattress ....  We purchased an 8" thick innerspring mattress from Camping World as a last resort. It arrived this past Monday ... so we opened her up put it on the bed and added a  1/2" memory foam to that .... and had a camp out in the garage    exactly!  let me just say this about that  ..... I had the best nights sleep ever and when we woke up the next morning it was 8:15 AM .... we have never been able to sleep that late before .... yay !!!!!

That was the only reason we had the girl up for sale was the lack of comfort and sleep .... it is a super RV and we were both a wits end until the Camping world flyer arrived and saved the fate of "THE CAN" as we have named our 2350 ...... THANK YOU CAMPING WORLD  Hug2

So world here we come  Cheers

You named your PC  "The Can"     I Like That    ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Bill and Karen Golden
Margie

Helpful Rating: 3
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 10/09
Model: 2350 Sprinter
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
ExtColor: Full body paint/latte
________

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 02:00:47 pm »

That looks perfect for your beds.  Just wanted to share what we did with our 2350's larger bed.  We went to a carpet store and bought a remnant of  some very inexpensive low or practically no pile carpet and cut it to fit underneath the bed and we also lined some of the cupboards with it.  It is similar to an indoor/outdoor carpet.  It was easily cut to fit wherever we needed it.   That idea might help some of you.

Margie
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: