Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advice needed for linen storage  (Read 713 times)
Barry-Sue
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 295
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 10/17/11
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: Classic Umber
________

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:16:05 am »

Since we are not going to use the PC until 12/26  (78 more days but who is counting) I've cleaned everything.  I've washed all the bedding including mattress pads and comforters.  Now where to store them.  Do you store them all folded in the PC or do you take them in the house?  Do you store them in space bags or cabinets or???   Our PC is kept in the garage so it is out of the elements.  Just wondering what others do during that off camping season.

Sue

Barry and Sue 
Current   2012 2551 w/Slide
Previous 2008 2350 w/Slide
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 10:38:22 am »

Sue,
I take off the sheets and bring them in the house. When we get ready to go again, I wash them (again) so that they will be fresh smelling.

The mattress pad and topper stay on the Coach.

We carry two sets of sheets when we are on the road in the summer. Regular and flannel. Last year when we were in NH, we really needed the flannel sheets. Actually, if I remember correctly, I needed them last January at Franklin Locks--Florida--Who Knew!

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
Carolp495

Helpful Rating: 3
________
PurchDate: 1/2013
Model: 2350 Sprinter
IntColor: Sterling
ExtColor: Sterling Lower
________

Best Friends !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 01:24:44 pm »

With having the 19' Pleasure-way van style camper before our 2350 and having little to no storage space, I found at Wal-Mart "PUREX 3-IN-1 LAUNDRY SHEETS".(they come in a box like dryer sheets)  And they look like fat dryer sheets but you throw them in the wash as your detergent and then in the dryer as the dryer sheet .... they do not take up any room in the RV and they smell WONDERFUL.  I have then in a zip lock baggie in the overhead cabinet in the 2350 and it smells llike fresh laundry all the time in that cabinet, and a lot of times you can smell them when step inside the RV.
We have not been anywhere to take things in and store in the house yet, but I may put them in their zip lock bag and store them with the linens as they would make things smell fresh out of the dryer all the time, and they don't take up any room. Heart Shower

Vince & Carol Power
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 02:37:13 pm »

We have used those Purex  laundry sheets for two years. They are really convenient.

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: