Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are all the Phoenix Cruisers?  (Read 8055 times)
yankeeflyer
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2013, 06:41:29 am »

My wife is always telling me to go jump off the bridge!!Wish we could have stayed for Bridge Day.We were visiting friends in Fayetteville on our way to our new to us,Florida home.Our friends were former river guides,however the last time I canoed with him in Florida,we fell in three times!!
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 89
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2013, 02:05:28 pm »

Is that a State Park? Looks like nice sites====

A lighthouse????????????

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
yankeeflyer
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2013, 02:51:17 pm »

That campground was  Summersville Lake Resort a very nice campground with very helpfull staff.We were going to stay at the Corps of Army Engineers campground just down the hill,however it was closed due to the Gov't shutdown. shrug
http://summersvillelakeretreat.com/
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »

We made a trip to Gettysburg and Lanacaster with the Schulz's for a week. When we came back to the CG last night (10/15), there was a late model, Delaware tagged, Phoenix 2350 parked in the next spot to us. No idea who it was (simply because I don't like to intrude).
What are the random chances of 3 PCz being parked next to each other?

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
Pax

Helpful Rating: 47
________
PurchDate: July
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Sunlit / Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2013, 07:37:53 pm »

Oh, I doubt you'd be intruding.  Especially if you were carrying a nice bottle of wine, or a custom PC Maintenance Manual wrapped inna bow.  LOL
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 07:51:55 pm »

My taste in wine extends to Boone's Farm Apple.

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 82
________
PurchDate: May 2013
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2013, 09:42:51 am »

We stopped in at Camping World in Hendersonville a few days back (outside Asheville NC) and there was a Phoenix Cruiser waiting it's turn at the service bay. It was still there on Sunday so the owners are probably nearby. We couldn't tell which model but it was lower paint blue. Anyone out there have their baby at the shop in Hendersonville?

John, Holly, Chloe & Snickers (The "nanny' cat)

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2013, 06:55:59 am »

Yet another one! A 2009 full body green 2100 was sitting in the beach campsite at Ft Clinch State Park in Florida. We spotted it on our drive through and talked to the happy owners and met their camper dog Willow. They are heading home to Pennsylvania. They had an interesting story on the purchase. They spotted the Phoenix at a dealer in PA in 2011. It was new, never owned, but basically two years old. The price was too high but they loved it so they called the factory and talked to Kermit to see if he had another one they could buy. He did some sort of magic and the dealer called and offered it to them at the lower price so here they are! They had already walked through the river campsite and spotted ours but we were out when they came by. NOTE: The island is beautiful. The park is very nice. They have a smallish, open to the sun, beach campground as well as the totally shady, wooded, river campground. They have a historic fort that we still need to tour. However, there is a Nuclear Sub Base nearby that apparently messes with your cell/internet signal. You have good signal, good signal, no signal.... good signal, no signal. Makes working from the rig very hard. Our booster is helping and the nearby town has a nice library that welcomes you to their computers or power outlets.

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2014, 12:05:25 pm »

And again! We are at Lake Kissimmee State Park in Florida. We came back from our wandering yesterday and what is in the site right next to us? A 2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2552 with full body Cafe exterior. We had a quick chat with the owners but they needed to set up and dodge skeeters so we hope to chat again before we leave.

Maybe Phoenix Cruisers are migratory and they somehow relay to their owners the path to take so they can find other Cruisers. Ours certainly seems to be able to find its "cousins".

ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 180
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2014, 01:46:56 pm »

....and dodge skeeters....
Temp at home this morning was -16F again.  It's like we are in different worlds.  I hope there is some kind of delayed benefit to our pain like less skeeters & spiders this summer.

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
lmichael

Helpful Rating: 28
________
PurchDate: May 15, 2012
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Sterling
ExtColor: Sterling
________

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2014, 06:27:19 pm »

Hey, Bob, it was great meeting and talking with you at the Cave Creek Campground last week.  Sorry I wasn't able to have ya'll over to sit around the campfire.  My recuperation from hip replacement is going great, and we're back at our place in the Tonto National Forest looking out at a beautiful blue sky.  Remember, we'll be camp hosts at San Simeon State Park in Cambria starting in July--so if you get a chance to come to the coast, we'll see you there.  Have a great time in Arizona and a safe trip back to California.

bobander
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 133
________
PurchDate: April 2010
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
IntColor: Classic Umber
ExtColor: Classic Umber
________

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2014, 08:15:07 pm »

Hey, Bob, it was great meeting and talking with you at the Cave Creek Campground last week.  Sorry I wasn't able to have ya'll over to sit around the campfire.  My recuperation from hip replacement is going great, and we're back at our place in the Tonto National Forest looking out at a beautiful blue sky.  Remember, we'll be camp hosts at San Simeon State Park in Cambria starting in July--so if you get a chance to come to the coast, we'll see you there.  Have a great time in Arizona and a safe trip back to California.

Hi Larry,

Yes, it was great meeting you and your wife and putting a face to a fellow PC forum user, I still can't believe how well you were doing less than a week after surgery.   Your PC was only the second one we have seen during our four weeks in Arizona, the first was at Catalina State Park but they left the next day before we could stop by.

We are on the road home to Northern California today, my wife tore something in her calf yesterday and after going to urgent care and getting a boot to imobilize it we decided to go home and have it checked more thoroughly by an Ortho doc.  We had to cancel the next three weeks at McDowell and Usery but we figured she couldn't get around anyway.

We envy you spending the summer at San Simeon, it is one of our favorite costal parks.  We will be near there in May for the West Coast PC gathering at Pismo Beach.

Hope we see you again down the road,  Bob

2010  PC 2551
Bside60

Helpful Rating: 1
________
PurchDate: Feb 2014
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2014, 09:21:57 am »

We drove our PC2350 home to Colorado last month and have it stored in an RV storage facility in southwest Littleton. Lo and behold, there are two more PCs stored in the lot as well.
Happy PC Owner

Helpful Rating: 0
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: March 2013
Model: 2900
ModelYear: 2009
IntColor: Grey ,tan and silver
ExtColor: Dusk Full
________

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 01:33:52 pm »

My husband and I were returning from Pahrump, NV on 3/17 and had to pull to side of the road for a quick fix when a PC passed giving a honk as they passed. Just wondering if was anyone on this forum? It was great seeing another PC!
GoPhoenix

Helpful Rating: 41
________
PurchDate: 12/2010
Model: 3100
IntColor: Slate grey/Cherry
ExtColor: Full body grey
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2014, 10:14:14 pm »

Traveling on I-71 headed towards Louisville from Cincinnati on Sunday, 4/6, saw a 2700(?) (color, Sunlight Full?) towing a Honda Fit.  Anyone on the forum?  Waived and honked our horn but no response  sad.

I remember very few of the things that Ive spent money to buy, but I remember all of the places that Ive spent money to see.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print

Jump to: