Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RV and wheel covers  (Read 499 times)
RheaNL

Helpful Rating: 11
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: October 4, 2012
Model: 2100
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Dusk
ExtColor: Dusk lower
________

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:36:08 pm »

We just purchased a 2100 and will be storing it outside. We want to purchase a cover, but the ones sized for "B" don't appear to we large enough and the "C" is too big. We would welcome any suggestions on vendors, styles, or manufacturers? If we purchase a rv cover, do we still need wheel covers?

classact

Helpful Rating: 3
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: New
Model: 3100
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:19:05 pm »

We've had two RV's in the B category, neither of which a standard RV cover would fit. In both cases we simply bought the nearest class C cover and got creative with tucking / tying the excess material on the cover that would normally be used for the overhead cab portion of the RV. We did have wheel covers too, although they weren't really necessary as the RV cover completed covered the wheels.

I say this all in the past tense as we now have an RV port under which we store our motorhome - something I highly recommend.

2007 Jayco Melbourne
PC 3100 Wannabe
lghjr
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 41
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
Model: 2700
ModelYear: 2007
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 11:54:03 am »

I say this all in the past tense as we now have an RV port under which we store our motorhome - something I highly recommend.

As do I, and it certainly never hurt anything in the resale department either, although for the moment that is not something usually thought of.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: