Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winterization suggestion  (Read 1566 times)
mapper098

Helpful Rating: 3
________
________

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2009, 02:28:34 pm »

I saw some articles on winterization and started thinking about what I do and thought I'd offer a suggestion -- Just drive your Phoenix Cruiser down to Phoenix, Arizona!  It's real easy, enjoyable, and fun! 
I've had various RVs and trailers over the past few years and the worst problem I had was a frozen "slinky" drain pipe that I threw out, and that was in New Mexico. 
Awilson

Helpful Rating: 8
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: March 2009
Model: 2400 Ford
ModelYear: 2006
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Tan
ExtColor: White and Tan
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 10:26:57 am »

I like your suggestion alot! We plan on going South this winter when I get some loose ends tied up. We had been considering Texas or Arizona but we know nothing about either state as far as the abilty to find places to stay and costs of said places. We are looking for the pros and cons of both states. Thanks for any advice you could give.

Alan and Diana
BGolden

Helpful Rating: 22
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2008
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: No
IntColor: Maple/Beige
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 06:23:44 pm »

For anyone wishing information on Texas and Arizona, got to the Living The RV Deam website   http://www.livingthervdream.com/

John and Kathy Huggins are fulltime RV'ers and Podcast professionally on RV travel. They are in Yuma, Arizona at this time.

I discovered them when I was downloading Podcasts from Itunes. I have downloaded all 46 podcasts.

You will renjoy their show.

Bill Golden

HiThere

Bill and Karen Golden
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: