Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I would consider it a personal favor...  (Read 761 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2013, 10:32:01 am »

If y'all would e-mail me some testimonials for the website.  A photo or two (one exterior, one interior, or one on a campsite, etc. ) if you have them would be great as well.  I could use 5-6 sentences total.  I will include your first name and state of residence.

I don't need you to flower it up.  Just be honest.  I'm not going to edit them or anything. I just want real testimonials from real customers either in their dealing with Phoenix or their unit. It doesn't matter if your unit is really new or really old. It doesn't matter if you bought it new or used.  It doesn't matter if you bought it from Phoenix, a dealership, or the previous owner.

You can e-mail it to comments@phoenixcruiser.com I will need your real first name and state of residence.  If you want to include your forum name as well (just for my personal information) that would be great, too!

Aimee, Webmistress
BandD

Helpful Rating: 4
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 2011 Nov
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
IntColor: maple
ExtColor: white above blue
________

Our unit is available for viewing in Alameda, CA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 06:42:20 pm »

It's on its way Aimee.

Bill

Bill Cox and Diane Puntenney
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:48:24 pm »

Thanks so much, you guys!!   Heart Shower I'm working on a couple of things right now--including my Aimee's Matchmaking Service .  Exciting stuff!

Someone asked the other day "Where are all the satisfied customers...you know, the ones you don't have on the payroll?"  rolling on the floor  Ask and you shall receive, Mean Guy.

Aimee, Webmistress
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 10:37:58 pm »

Here's one:
Been at this for over 30 years. From a Slide-in to Class A Diesel-Pushers.
On my 3rd Phoenix Cruiser through upgrades for very good reasons, not the least of which are initial quality and after-sale Customer Service.

You can use my name too.

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 189
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:40:47 am »

I didn't know I was on your payroll. So where is my lollipop? I am just existed about my PC, the way it is built and the friendliness of everyone at the factory and on the forum. Cheers

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 181
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 08:13:16 am »

So where is my lollipop?
Lollipop?  I didn't get a lollipop either.  Cry  After days and days...or was it weeks and weeks it took writing my 3 sentence testimony, I didn't get lollipop either.  Where's mine?

Oh wait...I got something better.
Balloons Balloons Balloons Balloons Balloons Balloons Balloons Balloons BalloonsBalloons
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:49:00 am by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 11:51:03 pm »

LOL

as those of you who are my facebook buddies know, I've been working my fingers to the bone in Gatlinburg for the past week. Ahh the life of a mom.  Daughter #2 was in a big dance competition down there, so I've been swamped the last few weeks getting that ready.  AND we've had some things going on behind the scenes at Phoenix, and we've changed things up a little bit.  I have a big announcement tomorrow (nothing bad, don't worry!)

But don't worry, I'm building a new blog portion of our site where we will have testimonials, the occasional post from Phoenix Factory--question answering kinds of things, video walkthroughs, and maybe even the occasional guest post if anyone is up to it. :-)  So my little fingers have been busily coding away, but my brain has been stuck in "I've got to get these kids to Gatlinburg and survive almost a week there" mode for a bit, and the creative (design) part of the process was definitely lagging behind.  I'm hoping my head and inspiration is all refreshed now, and you'll see your new testimonials very very soon. 

Until then, thank you SO MUCH, My Lovelies!  Heart Shower  You'll never know how much I appreciate you guys stepping up and showing your units, spreading the word, chipping in when I need it, and holding down the fort when I'm out of town.  Hug2

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: