Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New PC 3100 last week!  (Read 483 times)
Shipper

Helpful Rating: 11
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 04/2013
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Maple and Grey
ExtColor: Dusk
________

Cadillac Mountain

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »

We picked up our 3100 from Kermit at the factory. We traded way down in carrying capacity from our Tour 42QD. Our garage is FULL from all the junk I was carrying, but I had a CCC of 8400# so why not?. Have to give some serious thought as to what to put back in the PC. We got most of the goodies by adding to the existing unit that shows in inventory. We had the windows changed to dual pane, swapped the A/C for a 15K HP; and added the satellite antenna. Thanks to all that answered my questions which helped make our decisions on what to add or change. Drove it about 900 miles back home in driving rain and strong winds with our toad. It did fine, but I'm going to add a Steer Safe to reduce some of the play in the wheel. I think we will enjoy the ability to get in some of the small sites that our Class A never could.
 ThumbsUp
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:20:20 am by Shipper » Logged

It's not that I'm insensitive, it's probably that I just don't care. Wink
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 172
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 06:59:42 pm »

Congratulations and here is hoping you have many miles of trouble free fun.

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
ragoodsp

Helpful Rating: 37
________
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »

Shipper:

Congrats on your new purchase!   I think you will love your 3100, having moved down from a large coach like you I have found the 3100 perfect for getting into more hidden spots that you just could not get into with a large coach.  You will find a space for the most important "stuff" and the rest can stay at home.  Welcome to
the PC family.
Shipper

Helpful Rating: 11
________
PurchDate: 04/2013
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: Maple and Grey
ExtColor: Dusk
________

Cadillac Mountain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 09:46:45 am »

Shipper:

Congrats on your new purchase!   I think you will love your 3100, having moved down from a large coach like you I have found the 3100 perfect for getting into more hidden spots that you just could not get into with a large coach.  You will find a space for the most important "stuff" and the rest can stay at home.  Welcome to the PC family.

I'm slowly working down to just what I need to carry and not what I would unthinkingly throw in just in case the world might end while on an RV venture. Grin Several things I had gotten rid of in the past, I could use now; but I'm not going to save much of my current excess-time for another garage sale.

I am impressed with the thought that PC has given to their small Motorhomes. There is a big advantage to building the same basic units year after year; and, unlike Lazy Daze,et al, continuing to tweak and improve them as the market wants and demands.

It's not that I'm insensitive, it's probably that I just don't care. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: