Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Sam Rally June 13-17th in NY Fairgrounds in Syracuse, Anyone Going?  (Read 368 times)
frecklestweety

Helpful Rating: 2
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: BROWN/BEIGE
ExtColor: WHT/TAN
________

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2013, 05:05:29 pm »

Always enjoy rallies and go when I can to meet people and learn more.   Was wondering if Phoenix Cruiser will be there.  What do most campers do when you need to fill up fresh water tank before going dry camping??.   Don't want to fill up at home and travel with that much water and was thinking of stopping in one of the state parks near by for one night and fill up.  they want  $30 to fill your tank at the rally which I don't care to do. What do other campers do???
lmichael

Helpful Rating: 28
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 15, 2012
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Sterling
ExtColor: Sterling
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 11:55:45 pm »

I always fill my tank at home so I don't have to worry about finding water and the quality of the water.  It does add weight, but not enough to concern me--I've had friends ride along that weighed more than the water Grin  It's whatever you're comfortable with I guess.
jampodd

Helpful Rating: 2
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 11/2012
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: sunlit
ExtColor: sunlit
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 01:42:00 pm »

I fill mine up at home and travel with it. Figure 40 gallons is only 320 lbs, if you have a ford frame it shouldn't be a concern. A Sprinter frame may be a different story as it is too near weight limit empty.

Jim Poddany - 2552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: