Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Air mattress instructions?  (Read 274 times)
BarbRN

Helpful Rating: 4
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: May 25, 2013
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: beige
ExtColor: tan
________

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:27:42 pm »

What brand is our sofa?  I can find no instructions on how to use the air mattress.  I don't want to cause damage to the mattress when we fold it up and the inflator box doesn't seem to fit like I thought it should.  Can anybody pass on instructions to me on folding up of the couch?
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 171
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 11/11/11
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:57:56 am »

Our 2010 2350 had a sofa/bed made by Paul's seating. http://www.paulsseating.com/ To store the bed we just pushed the control box down in between the bed and the wall in the little square hole. It did not fit very good but we did the best we could. Then we folded the sides of the the air mattress in about six inches so they would not pinch in the sofa fame. Then we just closed the sofa. The air mattress that came with the sofa was a piece of junk and only lasted about a year with only using it a couple of times to try it out. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a better mattress but it still was not very good for sleeping on.

If you need parts for the sofa or mattress, call Carol at the factory and she will get it for you a lot cheaper than if you can Paul's seating direct.

If you plan on using it a lot, you might want to think about changing out the sofa for one of the newer sofas, but you will lose the drawer under the sofa.

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: