Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: viewing TV in 2551  (Read 814 times)
obobjill

Helpful Rating: 0
________
________

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 03:58:07 pm »

Hi, potential new owner here.  Have a question regarding viewing the TV from the sofa in the slide out on the 2551.  From the pics it appears that it would be difficult to comfortably watch.
Unfortunately health prevents me from getting to factory for several months and I can't find any coaches in my area to look at.  Also, is the air bed fairly comfortable?
Appreciate any input.
Jill
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 181
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 06:43:51 pm »

I don't have a slideout so I cannot comment on that, But I did want to mention you can request a smaller TV be mounted on the wall behind the barrel chair.  That places it at a much more friendly viewing angle, and closer to the couch as well.

If getting a slide, I think the slide with the fridge and couch together is "tops".

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
lghjr
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 40
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
Model: 2700
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 12:00:16 pm »

I have the couch on the slide, on a 2700, the viewing angle is neither good nor bad for the space available.  Changing position to prevent a "crik" in the neck becomes second nature quickly.  I bought my unit used so had no choices, but we make it work.  There are probably better options.  Can't comment on an onboard air bed, but the one we have at home is pain in the patoot and according to the wife is going to be replaced.
Get well soon.
L.G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: