Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RV SERVICE REPAIR  (Read 702 times)
Sparky
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 41
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/12
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: No
________

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:20:21 am »

I have been involved in a discussion on  another forum (mini motorhome) regarding RV service someone brought up this review for RV service reviews..  I have only been involved in RVing for couple of years, but bet I have read over 5000 messages and have never heard of this site... it looks ok,,, just wondering if anyone has used it and if there are other sites where you can this type of information?

http://rvservicereviews.com/

I looked at it , reviewed a couple of local shops near Houston. the Camping World here in Houston is huge, yet only has a couple of reviews,, would seem there would be more,,, maybe the site is too new.. anyway just wondering

I use the RV Park review and love it... feel like you get a better reading of the site from RVers like us.

David Sparks
2008 PC 2350
Houston
BGolden

Helpful Rating: 24
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2008
IntColor: Maple/Beige
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:29:54 am »

Sparky,

Thanks for the post to this topic. I checked the link and found one garage with good reviews just down the road from my home. That's a very helpful link especially when traveling.  Saved to favorites.

Bill G.     ThumbsUp    Cheers

Clicked...Helpful

Bill and Karen Golden
yankeeflyer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:51:56 am »

I've used this site and have reviewed some of the shops.It's another tool to be used although your experiances with a mechanic might be different than mine.
BGolden

Helpful Rating: 24
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2008
IntColor: Maple/Beige
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 07:27:44 pm »

For my Phoenix I use a Mobile RV Service out Attleboro Ma.  And I highly recommend him. After 4 different service companies could not solve my refrigerator problem he had it fixed in less than 20 minutes in my driveway.  Plus he repaired my awning, and a few other items.

Bill G     ThumbsUp

Bill and Karen Golden
yankeeflyer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 06:26:29 pm »

Thanks Bill,I'll put that in my memory bank....they're not too far from us here in Webster,Ma.    Rick   
 Cheers
pyrthkr
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 07:34:59 pm »

Informative site Sparky.  Its added to my reference library. Thank you for sharing. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: