Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Sofa  (Read 594 times)
Barry-Sue
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 324
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 10/17/11
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: Classic Umber
________

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2013, 02:12:14 pm »

When we ordered our PC we had the 2009-2011 couch (air bed) installed.  We did this for several reasons but primarily for the added storage and ease of access provided by the drawer.

This winter we decided to replace the couch in our 2012.  We looked at several manufactures and finally decided on a jackknife sofa from Villa.  They had good quality, comfortable seating and custom sizing.  

Villa did not have a fabric or ultra leather that matched our interior so we purchased the material from Phoenix and shipped to villa with our order.  We were able to obtain a near perfect match even though it does not look like it in the pictures.  Also, Villa offered a drawer option but it seemed rather small so I chose to rework the drawer from the original sofa.  

The new sofa is comfortable with a good storage drawer plus an improved sleeping/lounging area.  Overall we are very satisfied with this project.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:23:05 pm by Barry-Sue » Logged

Barry and Sue 
Current   2012 2551 w/Slide
Previous 2008 2350 w/Slide
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 92
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 02:24:16 pm »

WOW!! That looks really nice!!! I like that you still have storage under the sofa---wish we did, although the more room I have, the more "stuff" I'll pack..........

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: