Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: entertainment center  (Read 876 times)
bert

Helpful Rating: 1
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Oct 2009
Model: 2400 Ford
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Umber
ExtColor: classic umber
________

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:25:43 pm »

We own a 2400 Cruiser, yr 2010.  Love it, One thing we haven't discovered how to do is balance the Entertainment Center speaker system  ie front to back side to side woofer volumn etc.  The center and the TV are made by Samsung.  Any reader with more smarts about this,  we would be pleased to hear from.

Bert and Eldora
PJ Corey

Helpful Rating: 3
________
PurchDate: 4/2010
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 10:22:23 pm »

It took me days and days to partially figure out the Samsung entertainment system.  I think the directions were translated from a dead language.  They read as if the whole thing is so simple.  Baloney!  I pulled the receiver out time and again to check that everything was plugged in right.   I had to write down anything that I made work because the directions are so dense and if I didn't write down what I made work I immediately forgot it and couldn't replicate it.  In any event, I have only had all the speakers working at the same time for music. That seemed like a minor victory.   I have not been able to get the speakers to all work at the same time when the television is on or I am watching a dvd.  Wish I could be more helpful.  I share your pain.

Paula
Santa Fe
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 179
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:19:17 pm »

Our 2007 PC has the other brand entertainment center.  It's a name I never heard of before, it's an "off" brand.  Maybe Executive?  I suffer the same as you all do with your Samsung.

My Sony stereo at home isn't much better.  Everything requires "Programing" these days.  Some of those settings are lost when the power to the motor home is killed.  So what good are all those fancy settings then?

I wish they would include over-ride controls for the basics......base, treble, balance, & fade, right on the face if the unit, dials right there in plain view.  Ahhh, those good old days.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:22:38 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
mciai2000
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 41
________
PurchDate: 09/2011
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: grey
ExtColor: full body night shadow
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:14 pm »

Hi:

I have a 2010 2350 and have figured this out.  Turn your tv on and press the menu button on your Controller .Scroll down to audio and select that.  Options for Ron's fade, balance, etc come up. Select each one and  put the setting where you want.  When you are done set the controller down and let the menu screen go off by itself.  The audio/visual presentation produced by this system is awesome. It is better than the one I have in my home. Our first movie the kids played was Ratatouie!! It was like being in the theater!  Hope this helps.

family is a passion...work is a requirement
2012 2552 full body paint(Phoenix # 2)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: