Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions for modifications  (Read 2418 times)
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 124
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 09:20:22 am »

AWESOME! Thank you again, Barry. I gave you yet another helpful/neighborly. I can't imagine how we would have done with our first RV if we didn't have all of you here on this forum. Even with the quality of our Phoenix, there are still so many things we would have been clueless about. I expect we would have gone repeatedly to repair shops for things that we could do ourselves if we had a clue. And now we have a clue... and a very nice file of instructions to try to keep us out of trouble with the rig. We love our Phoenix AND our Phoenix family here on the forum.

John, Holly, and sometimes Chloe.
Spiritofthewoods.net
ragoodsp
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 03:39:58 pm »

More insulation everywhere!   Cab in particular, floor, doors, front cap.  Go with the double pain windows, e-450 chassis, forget the in dash navigation.  I would go with the light hickory wood, I am getting sick of the dark cherry, see if they offer a theater set up for the sofa seating, slide is a must.  I do like the ladder but no roof rack approach.  Full body paint looks super but it sure is a lot of money just for looks.  I would have PC install any and all suspension upgrades you can afford, new shocks, front and rear stabilizers, trac bar.  Guess that is it from my perspective.  Ron G.
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 202
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Green&Gray Cherry
ExtColor: Full Body Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »

I would go with the light hickory wood, I am getting sick of the dark cherry......Ron G.
I can relate to your comment.  Back in 2007 when we were picking out interior colors, my wife Irene really wanted the cherry.   I much preferred the maple only to save the money but Irene said the cherry looked so rich.  With the florescent lighting of the era, neither wood tickled me so it was easy for me to agree to.

Today I feel good with our cherry cabinets since I changed from florescent to LED lighting.  One day I may splurge and change out the dated brass hardware to brushed stainless.  It just has not yet bothered me enough to make the change.  A real good local hardware sale just might inspire me to get going.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:59:48 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron & Irene Dittmer, 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: