Hello Guest

Drivers Side Propane Connection?

• 22 Replies

Pax

Re: Drivers Side Propane Connection?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 05:37:55 pm »
John/Holly:

Yes, it works with the low pressure side of things.  The type 3 regulator is actually a control valve for low pressure.  A type 1 regulator allows you to use those little canisters.  Here's the link to the actual site where you can read about it, and the link to the manual is on the right side of the page.

http://www.magmaproducts.com/Products/Marine_Products/Gas_Barbeque_2/Adventurer_Series/A10-603/a10-603.html

- Mike

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: May 2013
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sunlit
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 06:21:56 pm »
 heartshower tymote AWESOME!! We are in. We so miss having a gas grill. Now I have to figure out where to have it delivered.
John, Holly, and sometimes Chloe.
Spiritofthewoods.net

Pax

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 06:29:40 pm »
Yay!  I'm sure you'll like it.  I would take a good look at the optional case though.  You may find it too big and may want to make your own or find an alternative.  Magma makes such great products.  I also love their nesting pans.

- Mike

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 06:56:15 pm »
We looked at the nesting pans and had them on our wish list then realized we already had a set of nesting titanium pans in our camping gear. The largest pan is not too big so we tossed one larger pan under the bed for soup and spaghetti making days. We can't make the mega batches but more than enough for our camper house. We'll make the giant batches when we go gypsy on the family.
Spiritofthewoods.net

TomHanlon

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 07:31:37 am »
heartshower tymote AWESOME!! We are in. We so miss having a gas grill. Now I have to figure out where to have it delivered.

You can have it delivered to my house. I will even take it camping with our club and make sure everything works. Bruce will fix breakfast, Jim and I will cook lunch and the ladies will cook dinner on it. We have four campouts before I would deliver it to you at the reunion in September so it would get tested real well.  roflol :lol roflol :)(:

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 02:50:59 pm »
I realize this is not addressing the question, but rather an alternative.

We favor grilling on a picnic table away from the motor home as the flames or even just the heat can get a bit intimidating on occasion, especially if windy.  The smoke is much less an issue too with an open rig.

We bought a Coleman Roadtrip grill and later the carry case.  The grill stores nicely inside our outdoor under-bed storage compartment.  It's not fancy, but not so basic either.  It is well constructed with very stable legs, a porcelain finish cover, alloy cast base, a cast iron grate, stainless oval burner, a drawer-style drip pan and fairly even cooking.  It is light weight too.  Also important..... cost was not 3 digits like nice ones often are.  Both can still be bought On-Line.

Coleman Roadtrip Grill
Sold today On-Line for $90 with free shipping and no tax HERE

The storage bag at Home Depot for $30 On-Line, Store-Pickup HERE
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:36:22 pm by ron.dittmer »
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 02:00:32 pm »

You can have it delivered to my house. I will even take it camping with our club and make sure everything works. Bruce will fix breakfast, Jim and I will cook lunch and the ladies will cook dinner on it. We have four campouts before I would deliver it to you at the reunion in September so it would get tested real well.

Tom, that is an awesome offer and we'd like to take you up on it but we really would like to start grilling before September so I'm afraid we'll have to decline. We're going to try to get it delivered to a nearby post office so we can go and pick it up. Unfortunately, that means we'll have to break it in and test it ourselves, bummer.
Spiritofthewoods.net

TomHanlon

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2014, 04:34:19 pm »
Life can be tough sometimes. :lol