Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Are you a complete newbie like me?  (Read 2050 times)
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 89
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 12:54:32 pm »

Emily,
Yeah, we had 3 new PC's in 3 years. When we first started with the idea of buying a motorhome, we thought we could be happy with a smaller unit--the rationale was that if we could live on a sail boat, then we could be happy with the 2350. Not so!

When we ordered the 2551, the 2552 was not available. Then we decided that we would like to set up for the summer in New England. Fell in love with the 2910 and that's the end of the story--for now!

I believe that the PC is the nicest looking RV in the size range on the road. The interior is classic--not too trendy with sinks sitting on the counter etc. like other manufacturers do.

And the factory support is fantastic. And I really am not getting paid by Phoenix!!! It is the truth.

If, on your travels to Florida, let us know and we will give you the 50 cent tour and a glass of merlot--after 5:00, of course.

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
EmilyKC

Helpful Rating: 1
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: New
Model: None
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 01:12:58 pm »

Thanks, Judi!

My grandparents lived in Ft. Myers for decades, so I am familiar with that part of Florida.  We'd love to camp at Long Key State Park one day -- we visited there when we were renting a small cottage on Conch Key (to sail daily on a lovely little 19-footer).  We used to own a Catalina 30 but never lived aboard.

We are planning to tow our Honda CR-V so want to stay under 30' for our motorhome if we possibly can, but I agree the 2910 is a lovely floorplan!  We definitely want either twin beds or a walkaround queen -- we could not live with a side queen because of  one of us having to crawl out over the other in the middle of the night to potty.  That would be a dealbreaker.   LOL

Emily
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: