Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Petosky Reunion  (Read 425 times)
frecklestweety

Helpful Rating: 2
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: BROWN/BEIGE
ExtColor: WHT/TAN
________

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2013, 07:15:01 pm »

I really had a great time at the PC Rally in Petosky Michigan and met some wonderful PC members.  Campground was terrific and the programs that were planned were great also.   Looking forward to the next reunion in Colorado Springs CO.
   Also anyone planning to stop in Frankenmuth, MI I can suggest another campground  besides Jelly Stone and only 4 miles out from Frankenmuth.  It was Pine Ridge RV park was very nice especially when it was only $37.00 a nite.  Level sites and all have full hookups. Lots of Pull thrus.
   On my way back to PA, we stayed in KOA streetsboro, Oh which was also a good camp. Stayed one nite and will head for Cochranville and looking forward to sleep in my own bed.
   Next trip out is Good Sam Rally in Atalnta GA in October.
    Again, Enjoyed meeting everyone at the rally.

Pax

Helpful Rating: 47
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: July
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Sunlit / Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 10:49:20 pm »

Yay!  Was wondering when someone would post about this.  Especially interesting to us newbies!
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 81
________
PurchDate: May 2013
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 07:53:50 am »

John and I were also at the reunion in Petoskey and had a great time. I believe there were 29 PCs there and they were all great people. We met each day for a catered breakfast, one dinner banquet was catered and we had one pot luck dinner. The schedule included a trip to Mackinac Island, bingo, a silent auction fundraiser, an open house to check out other rigs and a short business meeting after one breakfast. We also gathered for an impromptu group campfire with one member providing awesome electric accordian music.

The club officers did a great job setting everything up and getting a whole bunch of laid back people to the events. We met many new friends and added far too many upgrades and RV toys to our wish list.

I agree with FrecklesTweety that the campground and their staff were excellent! Kermit was there with a beautiful new 3100 that we all got to check out and he explained converted and inverters for the different model years of the PC.

The factory pays for your first year of membership if you buy new so you get a no-risk free trial. We plan to be in Colorado Springs for the reunion next year. After all, we have a whole bunch of new friends to catch up with and hope to make a bunch of new ones. Hope to see you there!
Holly

John, Holly, Chloe & Snickers (The "nanny' cat)

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 190
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 07:58:11 am »

It sounds like you two had a great time.
Can anyone provide an email address on here in case someone wants to join up? Also include any details about the club and the fees if possible.

P.S. I just went to the home page and found the information under "Links and Contacts". I should of looked before leaping.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:00:39 am by TomHanlon » Logged

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: