Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rubber Floor Mat  (Read 1424 times)
Sparky
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 39
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/12
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: No
________

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 06:14:02 pm »

Okay,, Ron does not want to tear up his carpet haha don't blame him,,,, we have talked about the mats for the pass/driver previously.. and yes they look great,  but jeepers they cost a lot,,  I'm still going to stik to my Walmart specials which I cut to fit the contours of the floor, I think they were 12 bucks,,, guess I'm too cheap haha
sparky
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 177
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
ModelYear: 2007
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 09:42:56 pm »

Sparky,

I wonder if you could go cheaper yet buying one of these extra large mats from Menards/Home Depot/etc. and cut them to size.  Sometimes Menards has a great sale on them, just a couple dollars.  Buy a couple and line your outdoor storage drawer and your 1st entry step.

We lined our storage and step with something similar, carpet runner off a role, sold by the foot.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:56:50 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Sparky
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 39
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/12
ModelYear: 2008
________

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 09:43:30 am »

those would work in the front cab for pass/driver, good ideal,, but not sure if I would want to use black,, the cheap mats from Walmart are brown,,,,,  in the bathroom I used the foam/rubber then  the black mat cut to size, over it,,, worked great ,, as mentioned I used the rubber/foam mat for the storage compartment, remember it's about 1/3inch thick , in hall same rubber/foam but have a rug runner over it,,, it's really nice and comfy... nice to stand walk on... the foam/rubber is very cheap per yard $6,,, easy to cut.... another good point to using it, you over measure a tad and can press it in to the sides it's very snug where it meets the walls,,,,,,,,, how ever probably would not stand up to walking on,, that's why I put a rug cover on it... http://bathrooomproject.blogspot.com/    the one in the bathroom fits exactly..   your right regarding those black mats easy to cut     I take the foam/rubber mats out when were at home easy to clean with soap and water,,
sparky
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 177
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
ModelYear: 2007
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 12:45:02 pm »

those would work in the front cab for pass/driver, good ideal,, but not sure if I would want to use black,, the cheap mats from Walmart are brown,,,,,  in the bathroom I used the foam/rubber then  the black mat cut to size, over it,,, worked great ,, as mentioned I used the rubber/foam mat for the storage compartment, remember it's about 1/3inch thick , in hall same rubber/foam but have a rug runner over it,,, it's really nice and comfy... nice to stand walk on... the foam/rubber is very cheap per yard $6,,, easy to cut.... another good point to using it, you over measure a tad and can press it in to the sides it's very snug where it meets the walls,,,,,,,,, how ever probably would not stand up to walking on,, that's why I put a rug cover on it... http://bathrooomproject.blogspot.com/    the one in the bathroom fits exactly..   your right regarding those black mats easy to cut     I take the foam/rubber mats out when were at home easy to clean with soap and water,,
sparky
That's going all-out there Sparky  ThumbsUp

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: