Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New recliners  (Read 281 times)
BarbRN

Helpful Rating: 4
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: May 25, 2013
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: beige
ExtColor: tan
________

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:47:31 pm »

We visited Phoenix in Elkhart and met the wonderful people there along with Kermit.  All our questions and issues were addressed and we highly recommend these folks.  Afterwards, we visited Lambrights' Amish furniture maker in Shipshewana and had him examine our uncomfortable couch situation.  They had a pair of wallhugger recliners that would fit perfectly with a slight modification added to cover the bottom visually.  We will have to put a piece of carpet behind it because you can sort of see back there now.  I am sitting forward enough now that I can actually see the TV, have footrests and each chair came with a computer table that folds down in matching cherry wood.  We selected the leather like fabric that matches the front seats and it looks and feels great. 

I donated the sofa to a women's group there but kept the never used air mattress and motor if anybody is interested in purchasing it. 
ColoRockiesFan

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: N/A
Model: None
Slide: No
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:15:24 am »

Photos??
BarbRN

Helpful Rating: 4
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: May 25, 2013
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: beige
ExtColor: tan
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 08:01:06 pm »

I will add a photo when I get home unless there is some reason to do it sooner, then I will do that too. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: