Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Success with the Engine Light and lights with car  (Read 297 times)
frecklestweety

Helpful Rating: 2
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: BROWN/BEIGE
ExtColor: WHT/TAN
________

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2013, 08:11:39 pm »

Recently I said I was having problems with the engine light while we were traveling south . Made it to Bristol TN from Staunton VA with the engine light on. We found a great RV dealer down the road from the Lakeview RV Park in Blluff City.  This is agreat campgound and won the tennesse campground award. Mr.Cole so  found the problem with the cable that controls lights in my Saturn. they now work.  He solved the problem and would recommend his business . Coles RV, Bluff City, TN. He was reasonable and did a great job.   Also had appt with Ford Dealer, Friendship Ford, Bristol, TN and they ran the diognostic test and found nothing wrong and they turned out the engine light.  WE left Tn A dale later than we would have liked but we felt safer.   Headed to Stone Mountain Park , Stone Mountain GA for one night. Beautiful Park but the showers could use some updating.Sites are level and exceptionally large for the big rigs.   We got to see the stone Image of Andrew Jackson on the Stone mountain.  Really a site to see.  Left there on our way to the Good Sam Rally at the Atlanta Motor speedway.  We arrived safely and parked with 2500 other beautiful motorhomes Phoenix Cruiser is on display and will track them down I guess Earl is here!!!
  So thanks for all your help previously but i turned out ok.   Heart Shower
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 82
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 07:03:14 am »

Excellent! We were worried about you and are very glad to hear that all is well and you can play in Atlanta without that worry nagging at you. Enjoy the rally and we hope to run into you on the road again soon.

John, Holly, Chloe & Snickers (The "nanny' cat)

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: