Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Experience with the company  (Read 2477 times)
Eugene

Helpful Rating: 3
________
________

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:24 pm »

My husband and I wanted to comment on the outstanding customer service of the company.  We have spoken several times with Kermit, the president, and he has been extremely helpful.  We would love it if Kermit shared some of his wealth of technical knowledge in the Cruiser Forum.  He is a goldmine of information.  We chose the Phoenix Cruiser in part because of the strong recommendations on other websites by Phoenix Cruiser owners.  Several posts raved about the personal service and, in particular, Kermit. Such service was important to us since we are new to RVing but thought that some comments were probably a little exaggerated.  However, after owning our 2551 for a year now, we want to spread the word about how amazingly helpful and personal the company has been in helping us get to know our vehicle and addressing any problems.   

Becca and Royce Jones
markbrumbaugh

Helpful Rating: 1
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 09:48:50 am »

I completely agree.  Kermit has been very helpful in my mods and diagnostics.
glenntwo

Helpful Rating: 0
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 03:38:05 pm »

I just bought a great old 1989 Intervec Falcon on a Ford chassis.  It is my understanding that the owner of Phoenix was the same person who owned Intervec, and that he is very helpful to folks who have questions about the old Intervecs.  Is it possible to contact him on this forum, or in some other way?
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 177
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 11:11:03 pm »

Email or call the company.  The person you refer is "Kermit"

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Phoenix

Helpful Rating: 3
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2007
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2910/2007
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Green
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 07:09:22 am »

I am sorry to say my experiences with the Company seem different to USA residents.
My 2007 Cruiser 2900 with two slide-outs was imported new to the United Kingdom by Midland International Motorhomes of Coventry.
Although mainly minor problems the importers said they could not obtain the parts required to fix the faults, despite  emails and phone calls to the Company. My most recent experience of lack of Customer Service was a couple of weeks ago when I sent an email directly to Kermit asking for assistance and he did not even have the decency to reply. I still think the Cruiser is good value for the money however its a pity overseas customers do not seem to get any Customer Service at all.
Having owned and had imported four new USA 'A' Class and one new 'C' Class RV's from other manufacturers in the past twenty years with no problems obtaining spares or advice, Phoenix do not seem to care as much as other manufacturers for customers outside the USA.
Chris 

captgw2
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 08:52:20 pm »

I too wanted to chime in regarding "experience with the company". Carleen and I have owned our 2350 for about 2.5 months and have found that the customer service at Phoenix USA is exceptional. There has been nothing major warranty wise, but when I needed additional parts, Kermit and Stuart made sure I had them ASAP. I strongly suggest to anyone "on the fence" about ordering the 6 way power seat to do so-it is a priceless feature.

It is VERY comforting to be able to deal directly with KNOWLEDGEABLE people who care about their product. This is one of the many reasons I choose a Phoenix 2350 over competitors models. Keep up the good work guys and thanks for a great RV.   ThumbsUp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: