Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PC from 5th wheel  (Read 478 times)
Badbob

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: New
Model: None
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:44:31 pm »

New meber here that is still shopping for a PC. I am going to go from a 29' 5th wheel with double slides to a 2552 PC, when I find one. Know I will be giving up some space but find we are more travelers than sitters that stay in one spot. Just wondering how many others here have made this change and if you are happy with your choice and any advice you may have.
Having troubles finding a unit here in Northern Ca. and may just need to make a deal with the factory when I sale the fiver.
Thank You
BadBob
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 167
________
OwnPC: Yes
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 02:01:12 pm »

Something to consider.....PC-USA will deliver your 2552 to your door and drive away with your 5th wheel on a trade-in.  People do it all the time.  I read now and then how well it worked out for them. 

If you want to inspect a 2552 in your area, contact Aimee the moderator.  She will set you up with the nearest "willing" 2552 owner.
Just so you know, the factory will gift $500 to any PC owner willing to show off their rig that yields an actual PC sale.  You would need to inform the factory of that person's help.

If a 2552 can't be found in your area, a 2551 is the next best review for you.  It's easy to imagine a 2551 stretched a little longer to include the right-side euro chair and left-side pantry.  I believe the galley and the bedroom on-back is identical.  Something to keep in-mind.

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Bruce and Sharon

Helpful Rating: 24
________
PurchDate: 8/16/2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Hickory
ExtColor: Cafe lower body
Location: Summer in Pacific Grove and winter in Palm Desert, California
________

PC on Monterey Bay shore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 03:52:36 pm »

We sold the 37' diesel pusher that we owned for nine years and now own a 2014 2552 PC.  As you say, we gave up a lot of space but are very  happy with our new rig.
--Bruce and Sharon

Bruce, Sharon, Sparky dog, & Minou kitty
Pax

Helpful Rating: 40
________
PurchDate: July
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Sunlit / Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 09:10:53 pm »

Bob:

We are in Northern Ca, and have a 2552.  Would love to show it off.  We actually have shown it to three couples so far, the latest was this very afternoon.  One of them just put down a deposit on a 3100 (wanted the additional dinette and a bit more space) and we will be traveling with them this spring/ summer.

Either PM me here, or have Aimee give you our info.  We are in the Napa area.

- Mike
Ambassador

Helpful Rating: 2
________
PurchDate: October 2011
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: beige/mahogany
ExtColor: sunlit lower body
________

Phoenix Owners' Group Member at Large

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 06:47:59 pm »

We have a 2012 2552 and just love it.  Replaced our 2002 2500 after 96,000+ miles and 10 cross countries from No CA to Maine.
We just returned from a gathering of PC's in Chula Vista  (RV West travelers) and will have another outing May 4th-8th in Pismo.

We always welcome interested people to come and see ours.  It works well with "on the go" people. 
The PC Factory people are top notch and Kermit is our hero.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: