Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Transfer Switch Manual  (Read 1879 times)
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 81
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 06:59:55 pm »

Tom, pic 3 shows it only goes a little forward of the shower. I was thinking it's the water inlet on that side but could be wrong. We have human ice makers using cute little silicone cube trays from target that stack. As much as we like ice in our drinks, we wouldn't give up precious ice cream space in that freezer. Priorities! I can always pour the alcohol over the ice cream to cool it down.

Mike, that's a good spot for it. When I first talked to Kermit about it he was thinking it would have to go under the rig. It's not easy to get in there but not overly difficult either if you have to repair it.

John, Holly, Chloe & Snickers (The "nanny' cat)

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
Jim Triplett

Helpful Rating: 1
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: April 4, 2014
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2014
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Grey
ExtColor: Dust
________

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 02:53:45 pm »

Yeah they will go out.  We were traveling through North Dakota in our 2008 Winnebago and the coach batteries would not charge. Trying to find a RV shop to work on your rig in North Dakota is impossible.  They were all about two weeks out because everyone has a RV in that area now because of the gas drilling and they all need work.  I stopped in a welcome center and ask if they could help.  They made a few phone calls and a mobile service with a guy called Cody showed up.  Cody went to the local Ford store and got me a new transfer switch and installed at a tune of $325.00.  Needless to say Cody was making good money especially when he wanted cash.

Jim and Beverly Triplett
Charleston, WV
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: