Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lap Desk  (Read 228 times)
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 81
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2014, 10:06:26 pm »

This is another "probably shouldn't have" but working on a couch or bed gets tiring with a big laptop balanced on your legs. Add in the excessive heat off the bottom of the computer and it can be unpleasant. This laptop desk has adjustable legs that can be rotated 360 degrees and locked at every 15 degree increment. You quickly set the angles for the way you work and you are good to go. I wrote down my favorite settings so I can get it back quickly - I have no memory. You can't lean on it but you can put a decent size laptop or tablet computer on there and have it angled just right. It can also be used as a bed tray for sickies. John and I have both used it and are pleased with it. It folds flat again in no time but feels like the top could crack with a good knock so I pop it back into its original box and slide it down behind the couch until I need it again. Eventually I will make it a padded case with a rigid back to protect the tray top. My 12-13" wide laptop fits on it but no room for the mouse.  http://www.amazon.com/FURINNO-Adjustable-Cooler-Notebook-Portable/dp/B005PP3H3W/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1398564665&sr=1-2&keywords=furinno+bed+tray This is another item that has many brands, some cheaper. I got mine on a deal of the day but sales can be had if you shop around.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:12:15 pm by 2 Frazzled » Logged

John, Holly, Chloe & Snickers (The "nanny' cat)

Plan at least three years on the road - living, laughing, working and playing in the PC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: