Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Phoenix Business Cards and Brochures  (Read 683 times)
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 190
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 11/11/11
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:46:00 am »

I got my cards and brochures from Phoenix on Monday. I have stapled a card to each brochure and plan on handing them out to anyone that comes and ask to see my PC.

A couple of suggestions if you want to get them. Call Kyle at the factory and ask for them.

For security reasons I would suggest you not put your address on the cards as you don't want anyone to know that you are away from your home on a trip. There are bad guys out there.

The other suggestion is for the next printing of the brochures: a white space be left on the back with the words "Brand Ambassador" and room for us to write in our name and maybe a phone number and/or email address if we chose to do so.
Updating to a more modern look and color would be nice. They currently remind me of something that came out of the 1950s. Maybe a graphic designer or Aimee could suggest something.

Has anyone else received their cards or brochures yet? What do you think about them?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:48:49 am by TomHanlon » Logged

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
dickreid1

Helpful Rating: 38
________
PurchDate: Feb. 2012
Model: 2910
________

All 48 States, boarder Provinces and Maritimes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 12:38:45 pm »

Tom,

This is my third summer carring the brochures and cards.  Of the constant stream of visitors I think only two have accepted my offer of a brochure.

Dick
2travel

Helpful Rating: 0
________
PurchDate: Nov 3 2014
ModelYear: 2015
IntColor: Greystone with wood floor and ultra leather
ExtColor: Greystone lower body paint, clear coat and rust proof
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 07:31:04 pm »

Great idea.  I will be in Elkhart in August and I will ask Kyle for cards and brochures.  2travel

2travel
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
Model: 2100
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 12:56:54 pm »

I got my cards and brochures from Phoenix on Monday. I have stapled a card to each brochure and plan on handing them out to anyone that comes and ask to see my PC.

A couple of suggestions if you want to get them. Call Kyle at the factory and ask for them.

For security reasons I would suggest you not put your address on the cards as you don't want anyone to know that you are away from your home on a trip. There are bad guys out there.

The other suggestion is for the next printing of the brochures: a white space be left on the back with the words "Brand Ambassador" and room for us to write in our name and maybe a phone number and/or email address if we chose to do so.
Updating to a more modern look and color would be nice. They currently remind me of something that came out of the 1950s. Maybe a graphic designer or Aimee could suggest something.

Has anyone else received their cards or brochures yet? What do you think about them?

I'm sorry, Tom.  I did design the current brochures. I never got the 50's vibe off of them, and haven't heard that before, but I am open to suggestions.

Aimee, Webmistress
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 59
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 09:39:46 am »

As Phoenix Cruiser seems to be more a mindset and perhaps passion than the word "Brand" would advance, I'd suggest "Phoenix Cruiser Ambassador" rather than "Brand Ambassador".

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 05:34:26 pm »

Aimee I am sorry if I offended you in any way. You know I am a big fan off your work and all you do for us on this forum. I know that each part of this country has different taste and still I opened my big mouth.

My concern had to do with all that bright red. It seemed to scream at me. It also seemed to be overly crowed with information.

What I was hoping for was a something about that size but only a front and back card type. It might list the company name, address, phone and contact information with room for me to add my name and if I want contact information. Having some information like "we custionize layouts",and maybe the layouts on the back. Also "Call and see what we can do for you"  would be helpful.

As they say "less is more" and "keep them  asking for more". After all the reason I would give them the card is to get them to call Earl for more infomation. Let him do his magic with them.

Again I hope you can forgive me.

Tom Hanlon
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 09:40:58 am »

Aimee I am sorry if I offended you in any way. You know I am a big fan off your work and all you do for us on this forum. I know that each part of this country has different taste and still I opened my big mouth.

My concern had to do with all that bright red. It seemed to scream at me. It also seemed to be overly crowed with information.

What I was hoping for was a something about that size but only a front and back card type. It might list the company name, address, phone and contact information with room for me to add my name and if I want contact information. Having some information like "we custionize layouts",and maybe the layouts on the back. Also "Call and see what we can do for you"  would be helpful.

As they say "less is more" and "keep them  asking for more". After all the reason I would give them the card is to get them to call Earl for more infomation. Let him do his magic with them.

Again I hope you can forgive me.

Tom, I'm not offended!  I'm also not sure if you're talking about the cards or the brochure.  The brochure I designed.  The cards I have not seen. They may have just used a pre-designed card from a card company.

No worries!

Aimee, Webmistress
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 11:27:25 am »

I am talking about the 8 1/2 high x 3 3/4 wide tri-fold brochure. It is mostly red with white lettering, and two pictures on the front.

I also got the business cards from VistaPrint with the road on them from Kyle.

Tom Hanlon
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 04:41:25 pm »

Oh, I gotcha! Yeah, those weren't our regular aesthetic either, but they perform very well at kiosks where there are a bunch of tri-folds to choose from. It makes us crazy too.  pulling hair out

Aimee, Webmistress
Kyle_Phoenix_Cruiser

Helpful Rating: 3
________
OwnPC: No
Model: None
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 04:52:59 pm »

I need be on the forum more often, there are great discussions going on every day!

Just wanted to mention to everyone, I can have cards printed with or without any personal information.
Please send me an e-mail to kyle@phoenixcruiser.com if anyone would like a re-print.

The "pro" side of having personal info printed on the card is this: they can be used as personal business cards - handed out to friends and acquaintances (as well as prospective buyers).  These cards are incredibly inexpensive and come in minimum orders of 250, so having them serve a dual purpose as personal business cards and referral cards will help use more of them.

Happy Camping!

Kyle

Kyle Herschberger
Business Manager - Phoenix USA
kyle@phoenixcruiser.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: