Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I want to hear from you!  (Read 3065 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 08:24:19 am »

I tend to agree with Ron that all the fancy pictures are a pain and a distraction from the real info. 
In spite of that, I would like to have an easier way to post pictures like Ron and I were doing about a year ago.
Is there an easy way to search for items?  I remember a posting about the inverters running down the battery about a year ago but I wouldn't want to try to find it now - afraid it would take too long.

The process for posting pictures is industry standard, and has not changed on this forum. Unfortunately, there is no easier way to post pictures to the internet than either linking to them or uploading them. If it was easier last year when you did it, can you please let me know what has changed?

You have made 11 posts in the year that you've been with us.  You can see them all by clicking on your username next to any post of yours, and selecting the option to see recent posts. That's the same for reading anyone's posts. I love this feature. Smile

Also, there is quite a sophisticated search feature that can be accessed by clicking 'search' above. You can search by keyword, subject line, username, etc. Can you let me know what problems you encountered when trying to search? I did a search on inverter, and in less than 5 seconds, had a page of results sorted by topic. You can narrow it down by user/poster too if you know who posted it.

Hope this helps.

Aimee, Webmistress
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 174
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:26 pm »

Aimee,

I want to be very clear......I think you have an excellent forum website here, and I think you have it working great too.    My only complaint is that there are not enough Phoenix Cruiser owners signed up and chatting on a regular basis.

My input was not about this forum, but rather with the business sales site.  And then it was a request for enhancement to include data of previous model years.  One can build and build with no end.

My comments on how the main site is formatted was a "personal taste" thing.  Knowing my lack of marketing skills, I think maybe my comments about that should have been held back.

You are doing a great job!  ThumbsUp
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:43:11 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »

Thanks, Ron and everyone.

I really appreciate the feedback. I love the idea of previous years' info, and I'm going to see if I can get that info to put on the main site after we finish up the new brochure this week.

I also love the idea of a 'Kermit's Corner' or something along those lines, and I'm going to try to get that approved as well.

Obviously, I don't have any deciding vote on implementing a feature like that, but I am going to make an attempt to convince them.

As for my personal tastes, and the main site, well...I won't say it fits my tastes, or my previous knowledge about marketing, but I will say that it has definitely worked here, and I have had to eat my words more than once because the excellent team at Phoenix clearly knew their market better than I did.  Angry   LOL

Cheers!

Aimee, Webmistress
NC Sailors

Helpful Rating: 19
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 05:11:29 pm »

Aimee,

"Maintenance" (planned and repairs) may be an appropriate topic separate from "Tips and Tricks" that seems often oriented toward alterations.

Jim
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:03:50 pm by NC Sailors » Logged

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (\_ ~ (\_ ~ (\_~ ~ ~ ~
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 01:46:09 pm »

Oh, that is a good idea!   ThumbsUp

Aimee, Webmistress
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 174
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 05:34:21 pm »

Hi aimee,

I don't know if this request is too late, but it would be nice if when you submit a reply, the screen takes you to the post you replied in rather than the category of posts you replied in.  Does my request make sense?

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 07:58:17 pm »

It does make sense, and it isn't too late. I'm finishing up the brochure tonight (I Promise! I PROMISE!!) and then I'm going to look into making some changes around the place, so your timing is good. I'll see what I can find.

Cheers!

Aimee, Webmistress
gl1500

Helpful Rating: 45
________
PurchDate: May. 2014
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2551/2014
IntColor: Hickory
ExtColor: Cafe'
________

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 05:55:30 pm »

With all the talk about the 2011, when will we see some, if any, changes from the 2010?  Also, any spec. changes would be appreciated.  On another thought, Ford has released a new V-8 to replace the V-10 which will have more power and be more fuel efficient.  When do you think this engine will be brought in to the PC?
Bob
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 08:11:15 am »

Hmmm, I do have the specs on the 2011's. I just finished up the brochure, and they were in it. Let me check to see if we're waiting for the brochure to come back from printer, or if I can publish the specs here.

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: