Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Great product for dri-wash and polish mn  (Read 241 times)
frecklestweety

Helpful Rating: 2
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: BROWN/BEIGE
ExtColor: WHT/TAN
________

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:20:14 pm »

A few years ago when I had my other motor home I attended a rally in Vermont and purchased this dri-wash product and gave it a try. Well It is the best. I have used it many times and works great.  Don't have to wash mh before and  it comes out shiny.  Don't know if members have tried it but it is call DWG Ultra-ion Dri-wash and is made by DWG International.com
  It is a little pricey but well worth it.  I did my Phoenix yesterday and the finish looks like glass.   My MH was not that soiled but it still needed it to be done.  It provides UV protection and is an outstanding product.   Just wipe on and wipe off . No need to wait after applying to wipe off.   It has an spray applicator with a pump that sprays a little at a time so you don't waste the liquid.  You can get many applications with the bottle.  No need to rub hard except to wipe off the buggies.  It does a great job. Their phone number is 800, 820-6893.  the dealer who originally sold the product to me was Terry and Pam Seamans from Factory Pa. Their pin # is 275105 but you can buy directly from the factory. They will ask you for the dealers name as I guess they get credit for the sale.   They have many other great products as well.  Just wanted to share.
Product NO. is #1641 for $32.95 for a 32Oz refill.  At first you need to purchase the kit with the special pump spray and the solution  I had to purchase the refill as I had the pump sprayer. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:26:13 pm by frecklestweety » Logged
Bruce and Sharon

Helpful Rating: 41
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 8/16/2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2014
IntColor: Hickory
ExtColor: Cafe lower body
Location: Summer in Pacific Grove and winter in Palm Desert, California
________

PC on Monterey Bay shore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 05:09:45 pm »

I've used a few dri-wash products in the past and really liked them for both polishing and protecting the RV.  But I've hesitated to use these on our Phoenix Cruiser so far because the instructions that came from the factory regarding the Diamond Shield Protection says not to use any dri-wash product on it.  I guess I could use it on other parts of the coach (that is, most of it) and avoid using it on the Diamond Shield.   I'm afraid that I'll get careless when getting near the Diamond Shield with the dry-wash.
I'm looking forward to reading here what other Forum members have to say about this issue.
--Bruce

Bruce, Sharon, Sparky dog, & Minou kitty
frecklestweety

Helpful Rating: 2
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2012
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
IntColor: BROWN/BEIGE
ExtColor: WHT/TAN
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:48:29 pm »

I've used a few dri-wash products in the past and really liked them for both polishing and protecting the RV.  But I've hesitated to use these on our Phoenix Cruiser so far because the instructions that came from the factory regarding the Diamond Shield Protection says not to use any dri-wash product on it.  I guess I could use it on other parts of the coach (that is, most of it) and avoid using it on the Diamond Shield.   I'm afraid that I'll get careless when getting near the Diamond Shield with the dry-wash.
I'm looking forward to reading here what other Forum members have to say about this issue.
--Bruce
I never got that message and so far all is well and feel confident that the mh is okay.   It really shines and feels great and smooth.  It is a little late to find this out. So I will go with it..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: