Hello Guest

If you want your Testimonial on the Website...

• 4 Replies

aimee

If you want your Testimonial on the Website...
« on: August 11, 2010, 11:46:00 am »
now is the time to get your stories and photos in to me. You can email them to me info@mainstreetfaces.com , and I'll start working on getting a testimonials page together, and choose the first one to feature on the home page of the site when I'm finished with the revamp.   I'm looking for 1-3 photos, preferably at least one of them 'on location' somewhere. The text should be 1-3 short paragraphs (2-3 sentences apiece).

Thanks!

aimee

Re: If you want your Testimonial on the Website...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:09:40 pm »
Just a bump, to ask for  :help  If you have a short write-up about Phoenix, and a photo or two of your unit in a campground, on the road, on a trip, at the gas station, anything...I'd love to have it.  tymote

aimee

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:28:36 am »
Judi Nicholson was our first testimonial.  Look at the photo on Phoenix's homepage  !:)! :obm

I LOVE it!!  Thanks so much to Judi for this amazing photo. heartshower

mciai2000

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: 09/2011
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2012
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: grey
  • ExtColor: full body night shadow
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 07:37:29 pm »
i like it... great new website.....
family is a passion...work is a requirement
2012 2552 full body paint(Phoenix # 2)

aimee

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:58:52 pm »
Thank you so much.  :-D It has been a lot of work, and a long time coming. The new server gave us fits, so we're back to the old one for now, and we're just squeezing as much as we can out of the code, making it as efficient as possible for faster load times. I need to redo the forum, but that always looks like such a big mountain to climb...