Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: K. Fisher alive and well.  (Read 284 times)
ragoodsp
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 44
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »

Heavy rain up here in NH and I noticed some wet around one corner near the slide on the PC.  Everything looks very tight on the roof and wall so I placed a call to PC and as usual I got passed right thru to Kermit , the owner of PC.  We had a super  conversation and he led me to a couple possible trouble spots.   What other RV manafacturer offers the owner as the number one resourse  for consumer inquiries?! 
RKS

Helpful Rating: 5
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 11/2013
Model: 2350 Sprinter
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:55:19 am »

We recently had a chassis related electrical issue  which the sprinter dealership in Jacksonville Florida  spent two hours unsuccessfully trying to resolve.  Knowing they weren't getting any where I called Phoenix, got Kermit and put him on with the mechanic, the problem was solved within minutes.
It was an expensive lesson, PC should be contacted early on with any troubleshooting.
Thanks Kermit!

Bob and Michele
ragoodsp
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 44
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
Model: 3100
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 02:17:41 pm »

Kermit is a wealth of information.  I realize he has been making these coaches for a long time but his knowledge of where every connection is, etc. just floors me every time I have a discussion with him.  It is obvious he likes helping his customers and I am appreciative of that fact.  Ths., Ron G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: