Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Cruiser  (Read 1972 times)
Dennis H

Helpful Rating: 1
________
________

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2009, 11:08:26 pm »

I purchased our 2005 29' Phoenix Cruiser used in September so far we have put over 3000miles on it with no problems it is built well and handles very well.  This is not our first RV.  We have been RV owners for over 25 years.  My wife Joyce and I live full time in a 40' Alfa diesel pusher but wanted a smaller rv to get into smaller camp grounds and save some fuel on our travels.  Our Cruiser has the diesel engine and performs very well while getting 14 mpg towing a jeep liberty.

This is a fine motorhome one of the best we have owned.  We are living in north GA in the small mountain town of Suches,GA  our area is at 3000' and our roads are full of curves but the Cruiser does a great job on these roads.

We look forward to many more trip this year in the Cruiser and I am sure they will be great trouble fee trips.

Dennis
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 168
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:28:36 pm »

Wow, Full timing in a diesel pusher and also own a large PC to get around easier.  That is true "RV Love".  Hi!

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
oslak

Helpful Rating: 0
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 01:08:17 pm »

Hello everyone:  I have a question on our 2004 Phoenix.  It came with the standard flat screen TV and we'd like to know if when the country goes digital on June 6 can we use a converter and the standard pop=up antenna.  If we can do that, where would be get such a converter.   Chuck and Elaine
Ajarand

Helpful Rating: 3
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:47:37 pm »

Most of our local stations went digital last month... I picked up a converter at Best Buy for about fifty bucks and it works great. The signals that were 'snowy' now come in clear as a bell.
Our flat screen is not HD, but on a 19" screen even the digital signal at 480i is great. Much better than the old analog signals. From my experience, HD only makes a significant difference on sets about 26" and larger.
Alan Jarand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: