Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Second Owner OUTSTANDING SERVICE  (Read 627 times)
lghjr
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 39
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
Model: 2700
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2011, 07:43:32 pm »

I sent an info request for a battery sensor and this is PC's (Kermits) response.

On 1/17/2011 10:24 AM, Kermit Fisher wrote:
>
> I'm sending you a new sensor. We discontinued using them with the tripp-lite system. I doubt how effective they really are, but one is coming your way no charge.
>
>  
>
> Thank you,
>
>  
>
> Kermit Fisher
>
> WWW.PHOENIXCRUISER.COM
>
> 574-266-xxxx

Dear Mr. Fisher,
Thank you, Sir.  I believe you are probably right since there is a battery charge rate default temperature used internally (75-77F, I believe) that should kick in with loss of sensor.  In my case every thing was normal, i.e., no boiling, gassing, etc., until I lost the sensor and then the charger fried the battery in short order.  The battery bank being ~3 years old anyway probably did not help.

My real concern was keeping the system as near to the way PC shipped the unit as possible.  FYI the Tripp-Lite online help system was not helpful, and in fact shunted me off to second source oem's that basically had no interest in aiding either me or Tripp-Lite.

I did not mean to ask for "freebies" and certainly will reimburse PC for any expenses if you will make them known to me.

Thank you again for your service, attention to detail, and great customer response.
Sincerely.
L. G. Huitt

gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:12:37 am »

That goes to show what an exceptional company Phoenix USA is. Their customer service is top shelf.

That is one of the reasons that we have our 2nd PC in two years on order now--they took our 2010 2350 Sprinter in trade and we are waiting (anxiously) for our  2011 2551 to be completed.

Judi

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 174
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 01:11:59 pm »

So many of us have our own such experiences like mentioned above.  It adds more "peace of mind" in owning a Cruiser.  I'll share with non-Cruiser owners, this type of customer relations Phoenix USA has with PC owners, regardless of when & where they bought it, and how old it is.  But I wonder if those other people believe me.

I have a great respect in how Phoenix USA does business.  It's not all about business.

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: