Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 53398 times)
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 20, 2013, 04:59:30 pm »

Welcome to the Forum.

You will love the PC! We certainly love our 2910!

Judi and George

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 174
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: January 20, 2013, 08:34:01 pm »

Welcome frecklestweety,

My condolences in the loss of your husband last spring.

It sounds like you are hard to hold down.  That is awesome.  I think you bought the perfect motorhome for a senior single who brings a friend on occasion.  It sounds like you have some great plans for when the weather warms up.  I don't know for certian, but you might be the first Great Grandma toodling around in a PC.

If you have any issues that surface with your 2551, don't be too quick to get a repair shop involved if you have a little time.  Ask Here First.  Okay?  Give us a day or two to reply.  Quite often, it doesn't take much to make repairs.  Even someone such as yourself could handle with a little care and patience.  But maybe you already know this with your old rig.

Blessings,
Ron Dittmer
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:38:49 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
wes

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: No
Model: 2100
________

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 23, 2013, 10:33:20 pm »

hithe  re     my name is wes--i joined today--i have spent a lot of years as a shop owner---i hope to buy a used pc this year--with my back ground i hope to offer some help to others with problems they have--i live in texas---i hope my time spent in my shop can be of some help here sometimes----my company was a service center for several major companies such as monaco---spartan chassis--gillig chassis--beaver motor homes--american coach division of fleetwood--plus others----hope i can be helpful ---wes
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2013, 10:19:59 am »

Welcome aboard wes.  Thank you so much for the offer to help us PC owners.  I am not sure how much help will be needed, given the quality of our units is quite good.  But regardless of that.... thank you for the offering.

I am in contact with a new PC owner on a Yahoo PC forum with a 2008 2350 on a 2007 chassis.  His rig has inverter issues.  He is thinking he has a converter which if so, would be a post delivery modification.  Maybe that fellow will chime in and ask you some questions.

RichardP

Helpful Rating: 6
________
PurchDate: June 2012
Model: 3100
ExtColor: Dusk
________

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2013, 10:44:19 pm »

Hello Wes...and welcome!  We got our PC 3100 in June, and we are pleased with the purchase.  I notice that you are in Texas, as I am, (Tyler)but I didn't see where.  There is a used 3100 right now at Professional Sales RV in Colleyville.  I see that you are more interested in a smaller unit, but if you are in or near the DFW area, the people at ProSales are top notch.  Neal helped us get our first two RVs, and everyone at this family owned dealership has integrity. 

Anyway...I hope you find what you are looking for soon.  Our state is pretty large, but maybe we will be at the same place at the same time.  The people on this forum are fantastic.  I learn something almost every day.   Our best to you.

Richard
Carolp495

Helpful Rating: 3
________
PurchDate: 1/2013
Model: 2350 Sprinter
IntColor: Sterling
ExtColor: Sterling Lower
________

Best Friends !

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 26, 2013, 03:34:40 pm »

Hi:

We are back. We had a 2012 Diesel 2350. But before we bought the PC we sold a class B for this unit that we also used as our second car. After we got the 2350 I felt that it was a tad to big to use as the second car around town in the congestion so we stupidly sold it to go back down to the Class "B" again.

We are not world travelers but just like to putt around be gone a night or two and come back home. But when we sold the 2350 and went back to the Class "B" we realized what a mistake we that made ... we no longer had the wonderful storage of the Phoenix Cruiser and my husband loved the way the Sprinter drove .. I guess in the short time we owned the 2350 we had gotten spoiled .  Cry Cry

The couple that bought our 2350 were downsizing from a Class "A" and love it.

I was also a little unhappy with the milage we were promised when we bought the 2350, but the new owner said that he averaged 16 to 17-1/2 on the way from Florida to North Carolina ... we broke 14-1/2 once and never usually got more then 12-1/2, although we were told that you start getting good milage once to get the engine broken in and get some milage on it .... they told us after it was sold ... but I know what to do  this time ... NOT BE A LEAD FOOT ...... but with selling the 2350 .... somthing good came from it ... we made new friends.

So anyway as our luck would have it ... Stuart is in Florida on the west coast at an RV show and long story short ... Tuesday we pick up our new 2013 Diesel 2350 . Heart Shower

It has been a costly mistake leaving the family but we are back ... no more revolving RV's and no more straying.  Heart Shower

We are both glad to be almost back !!
Carol & Vince

Vince & Carol Power
gradygal
SuperHero Member

________
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 26, 2013, 03:43:41 pm »

Carol--Carol---Carol (and Vince too) shrug shrug shrug

Welcome back to the PC family!!!!!!!!!! You guys are almost as crazy as we are!! Soooooooooooo, the good news is that we have another PC to christen this year***some Barefoot Bubbly at Sebastian Inlet State Park Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate See you in April!

Judi

Punta Gorda FL
Carolp495

________
________

Best Friends !

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:51 pm »

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a date ... see ya there  ThumbsUp

Carol

Vince & Carol Power
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2013, 10:36:36 pm »

carolp495,

I never read a story like yours before, entertaining and emotional too.  I suppose you could look at it this way.  You've been given a rare opportunity to order the same motorhome, applying what you liked and didn't from the first one, making the second one even better.  Even if it was just simple thngs like a different color selection, adding an awning for the bathroom window, leather versus cloth, wood versus carpet, whatever.

I would make a few "light" changes the second time round with ours.

So.....Welcome back Carol & Vince.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 10:38:56 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Carolp495

________
________

Best Friends !

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 26, 2013, 11:27:33 pm »

Ron:
I was hoping to make changes, especially when you mentioned how your wife could sit at the dinette with her computer while you drove down the road ... that always sounded appealing, and the weight of having a slide and possibly effecting gas milage was always in the back of my mind .... so these would have been the changes I would have made .... but ..... when you have a unit already at a show and you would have to wait 8 to 10 weeks to get a custom one we could not wait a minute more, so we took the one at the show with the slide again and the couch again and the only new addition in the new unit is the wood floor .... but ya know .... I am so happy just to have a PC back and to be able to get on the road again in total comfort.

The outside and inside colors are the same as our last unit ... which I actually like ... in fact when I
e-mailed the couple that we sold our 2350 to .. I told him that if they pass a unit that looks just theirs wave because it will most likely be us !

You and Irene have a beautiful RV.

Thanks for the welcome back.
Carol & Vince

Vince & Carol Power
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2013, 07:40:38 am »

Glad you are satisfied with buying the one at the show.

Funny you bring up that comment of mine about my wife, her computer, and her coffee.  It really does make her trip, all set up at the dinette watching the world go by affter we are done chatting up front.

We just got leather dinette cushions which should make her experience better yet.

JoeyD

________
PurchDate: 1/16/2013
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: Black/Grey
________

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 30, 2013, 04:42:59 pm »

Thank you for this forum, it is a blessing in disguise... I have learned so much.  We are Joe & Shirley Dube from Homosassa FL (about an hour north of Tampa).
A couple of weeks ago we decided to go to the Tampa RV show.  Now, this is a HUGE show with about 1,500+ RVs.  Well, the shuttle drops us off at the west entrance, we walk through one of the many buildings and out to the RVs.  The first RV we stop to look at is the Phoenix Cruiser 2910T... we bought it.  The PC people (Rebecca specifically) said, go ahead, walk around for piece of mind... you'll be back.  Sure enough... 4 hours later we came back and filled out the paperwork.  A week later we went down to Palm RV in Ft Myers to pick it up.  We are 2 very happy campers.  On the way back from Ft Myers we had at least 3 people pass us giving us a "thumbs up".
We have had a couple things that needed to be taken care of like the broken propane regulator but customer service has been right there for us.  We are looking forward to a trip down to Key West on Feb 10th... that will be our first real trip in our new PC.
gradygal
SuperHero Member

________
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 30, 2013, 05:22:28 pm »

Joey and Shirley,
Again, welcome to the Forum!

If you are in Fl. and can get a site, we are going to be at Sebastian Inlet State Park (near Ft. Pierce on the East Coast) on April 2, 3 and 4th. Join us if you are able.

Carol and Vince will be there on the 2nd in their new 2350.

Judi

Punta Gorda FL
JoeyD

________
PurchDate: 1/16/2013
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: Black/Grey
________

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 30, 2013, 06:14:05 pm »

Hi Judi,

I just looked at the State Park you mentioned near Vero and as suspected, nothing available.  Next time you're out and about in Florida, let me know.  We will be in Key West for a week starting Feb 10.  Going to visit Family in New Hampshire for the month of May and returning to Florida via Nashville and the Natchez Trace.
gradygal
SuperHero Member

________
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 30, 2013, 06:57:43 pm »

There is one site available for the 3rd and another site for the 4th. You would have to move-no biggy!

Where in NH? I was brought up in Nashua and still have lots of relatives in Maine.

Glad you are so pleased with your 2910. We love ours.

JUDI

Punta Gorda FL
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44   Go Up
Print

Jump to: