Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A few changes  (Read 787 times)
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
Slide: Yes
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 11:55:03 pm »

I'll just post my web page, lots easier. We did install towel bars and a T/P holder. I forgot those, Sharon reminded me, next time, bill

http://web.me.com/wd6afc/Simple_Pleasures/Simple__Pleasures/Entries/2011/3/10_Changes_To_The_Cruiser.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:09:17 pm by billy » Logged

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 180
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 07:59:06 am »

You did good in making extra storage using closet organizing shelving.  I would not have thought of that.  It seems to do a great job too with the front lip.  Great work there Billy!

My 2007 was the last year of the exterior storage without drawers so I cannot relate to the issue you resolved there.  You might want to share that with the factory.  If they find that to be a chronic problem, they may implement your resolution into the next model year.  

Phoenix does learn & apply from owner input.  Each year gets a little better, some based on owner input to problem resolution, to interesting features and upgrades.  For example the 26" widescreeen TV was introduced in 2009 after I sent Kermit pics of the 26" Samsung I installed in my 2007, saying "It's made for the PC.  You've Got to get this TV in your PCs.  They went out and bought 26" Samsungs and featured it in the next model year.

The 26" Samsung TV I installed in my 2007

The 26" Samsung TV in a 2009

So I strongly advise everyone share what they have done with the factory.  Some things they will easily consider, others by popular demand.

I wish they would implement the water pressure tank.  Everyone who has installed one, finds it quite remarkable, changing the entire feel of RV opperations.  If you can't stand the loud on/off, on/off moaning and groaning of your water pump, this is the solution.

Here is my low cost home-made version.  I wasn't sure what to expect so I didn't want to invest heavy.  Now that I know better, I wished I bought the one below.

A Cleaner But Much More Expensive Installation.  The Pump Mounts On Top To Further Reduce Pump Noise & Saves Floor Space
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 11:09:50 am by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
Slide: Yes
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 10:28:02 pm »

A few more changes

http://web.me.com/wd6afc/Simple_Pleasures/Simple__Pleasures/Entries/2011/3/10_Changes_To_The_Cruiser.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:11:31 pm by billy » Logged

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: