Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Legal Action?  (Read 2059 times)
rannan5050

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Oct. 2010
Model: 2400 Ford
ModelYear: 2009
Slide: Yes
IntColor: umber
ExtColor: umber
________

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:48:58 am »

Is there any legal action being initiated by Phoenix USA against a PC motorhome owner?  Perhaps, some one at Phoenix Crusier should address this issue.  I am sure that I am not the only one concerned about all the negative issues being expressed regarding Phoenix Cruiser USA.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:57:51 am by rannan5050 » Logged
gl1500

Helpful Rating: 71
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May. 2014
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2551/2014
IntColor: Hickory
ExtColor: Cafe'
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:45:32 pm »

rannan5050,
    Where did you get the info or idea that legal action is being pursued against PC?  I have not heard of anything, myself.  Where are you seeing negative issues about the PC?  There are always disgruntled owners.
       Bob
lghjr
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 44
________
OwnPC: No
PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
Model: 2700
ModelYear: 2007
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 07:20:26 pm »

Is there any legal action being initiated by Phoenix USA against a PC motorhome owner?  Perhaps, some one at Phoenix Crusier should address this issue.  I am sure that I am not the only one concerned about all the negative issues being expressed regarding Phoenix Cruiser USA.

MORE INFO PLEASE?

I did a google search using PC, Phoenix Cruiser, and Phoenix USA in google news and came up with nothing.  ALSO fairly sure Phoenix USA and Phoenix Cruiser RV are two separate entities.  Most forums default to/with a google search and I didn't find the negative issues either.  I am not an apologist for anyone or thing other than myself (just an interested owner) so I would sure be interested as to where the "negative issues"  are emanating from?

L. G. Huitt
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:35:29 am by lghjr » Logged
rannan5050

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 08:57:11 pm »

I am sure folks at Phoenix Cruiser are aware of the negative issues regarding them being discussed on other RV forums.  As a PC owner, I believe for the sake of the company these issues need to be addressed.  From my reading, I feel there are PC owners with legitimate concerns.

To clarify for all, when I referred to Phoenix USA, I meant Phoenix Cruiser USA RV threatening legal action against a PC owner.
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 73
________
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:54 pm »

If you have them how about some links to the other forums? I would like to see whats being said and maybe give-um hell. We had a small 16' trailer some time ago. Recently a 27' trailer, a class A motor home which I can say nothing to brag about and our Cruiser. I have found small things I would like to see done better and understand Phoenix Cruiser is trying to produce a good product and making changes. These "small things" are just to small to even talk about or should I say complain about. We all make little "improvements" and we show off our "improvements" where are these not heads anyway?

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
rannan5050

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 09:30:54 am »

Billy, I too have few complaints about our 2400---other than the uncomfortable barrel chairs which we are trying to replace.

It's a personnel problem!  I realize that many people posting here have had a great buying experience. However, this is not the case for others.

Since I like being on this site, I won't risk being removed by listing the other RV forums on the net that you can visit.   
Stuart

Helpful Rating: 5
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 11:36:34 am »

Billy, I too have few complaints about our 2400---other than the uncomfortable barrel chairs which we are trying to replace.

It's a personnel problem!  I realize that many people posting here have had a great buying experience. However, this is not the case for others.

Since I like being on this site, I won't risk being removed by listing the other RV forums on the net that you can visit.   

If you are refering to the people on SMUG something then we are very aware.  Kermit thought about taking legal action agaisnt them but then decided not to.  Anyone that would believe 1/2 of the crap this guy posts we would not want as a customer. Cheers
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
Model: 2100
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:53:14 am »

Let me start off by saying I don't (DO NOT) represent Phoenix in an official capacity in this post.  As most of you know, I'm a designer/Web Mistress down in KY and I just run the site and the forum, but I will tell you that what I've seen of the complaining owner you're speaking about is that he gets banned from every forum once he starts up, and his negative comments are certainly always countered by enthusiastic (and realistic) Cruiser owners.

I think any of us who spend time on any forums have found these kinds of people. Some of the members of our own forum have even met this man and his PC IRL and have made their own observations about issues he may or may not have. We haven't and won't discuss it here in this forum, but I recognize names in other forums, and they were members from here that I trust.

You know how sometimes you get so single-mindedly focused on a negative aspect of something that you lose perspective?  That's what has happened in this situation, and the issue has turned into one that has consumed this man's life. I think we've all had those moments.

For example, two years ago one of my kids broke a latch on one of my laser printers. For years I've been using it with a packing-tape solution holding that latch closed, and every time I need to shake the toner I untape it, remove the toner, and retape it. In addition to that inconvenience, it also eats paper when duplexing.

On Monday, after it ate 8 of 9 pages I tried to use duplexing on, it told me I needed to shake the toner. But it wouldn't release the toner cartridge, and I just got fed up.  I got so angry with my printer's repeatedly poor performance and paper-eating qualities that I shoved it off my desk, and then repeatedly hurled it to the ground until the toner release finally did release and let me get the toner cartridge out so I could use it in another printer. I'm not proud of that moment, but it was a moment. If I had lost perspective and let it consume me, I would have taken photos of the eaten paper (ignoring the fact that it eats paper because one of my children busted a piece that closes the tray properly and it needs to be babied at every print job), and then posted about it angrily, called the manufacturer and demanded action, and then posted angrily about their response, and then I would continue to use the printer, with my packing tape solution for the broken tray, and I would complain vehemently and loudly to anyone who would listen.  Instead I had a moment. Some people choose to turn those moments into a way of life.  You know what I mean? For those kinds of people, everything turns into fuel for the fire that is their anger. It consumes them and everything around them.

Just my 2 cents.

Aimee, Webmistress
ron.dittmer
Owner
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 276
________
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Green&Gray Cherry
ExtColor: Full Body Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 12:42:36 pm »

Amen to that Aimee  ThumbsUp

Ron & Irene Dittmer, 2007 Model 2350, Ordered Without A Slideout
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 75
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 01:01:37 pm »

This topic, appearing on the unnamed forum, has justifiably been closed.

I would suggest that occur here.

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: