Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I have a request  (Read 891 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2011, 10:48:02 am »

I know that most of you visit various forums around the net (as do I), and many of you even know one another on multiple forums and social networking sites, but since I can't keep up with everything all the time, I'd really like to not have whole threads devoted to what's going on in other forums on other boards.

I know it probably seems unreasonable, but I put so much work into making this a forum that is welcoming, informational, free of ads, free of spam, free of viruses, and free to use; and even though I'm only in my mid-thirties, I have almost 18 years of experience with forums, and I can tell you how this plays out. This always ends up with folks taking sides, and folks from other boards setting up multiple accounts, stirring up a whirlwind and it gets ugly.  People who were friendly on a board get nasty, and what was a fun, friendly, inviting place becomes a mess.

So here's my request: If you need to talk to someone about a conversation they're in in another forum--do it in that forum, or do it in an e-mail, or do it in a private message, or pick up the phone. Don't drag the rest of us into a situation where we need spend our valuable time to hunt down the conversation, pick a side, and so forth. I love this board. I don't have an RV, so I don't get to participate in the way that the rest of you do, but I really do get a lot of enjoyment seeing how much everyone benefits from tips and tricks and camaraderie, and that makes all the work worth it.

Also one last side note, if you have a legitimate concern or complaint about your vehicle, try giving Phoenix a call or an e-mail to service@phoenixcruiser.com where you'll almost certainly be surprised at how quickly and cheerfully your issue will be addressed.

Edited to fix typo.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:50:09 am by aimee » Logged

Aimee, Webmistress
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 183
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 11:33:57 am »

Aimee, I for one appreciate all the hard work you do to keep this forum up and running as smoothly as it does.  ThankYou

I aim to follow your advice to the letter. I hope everyone else will also.  ThumbsUp

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
bobander
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 133
________
PurchDate: April 2010
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2010
IntColor: Classic Umber
ExtColor: Classic Umber
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 12:04:56 pm »

Will do Amiee, thanks for your hard work,
Bob

2010  PC 2551
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:32 pm »

Your correct about the service, I emailed and asked where the drain valves were, the next day Kermit called. Pretty darn good, and o you Aimee, good work kid-o, thats one "At a girl" for you, (those "at a boys" were our bonus checks)    Grin  billy

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
pyrthkr
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 07:41:06 pm »

You obviously need an RV!
 cool
I too love this forum and the way it is kept "clean".
 Wink
Thank you Aimee
 ThankYou
TomHanlon
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 183
________
PurchDate: 11/11/11
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: full paint Cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:17 am »

Aimee, I got it!  Only good things about PC and the sales staff are allowed on this site. Thanks   

No Rannan5050 you don't "GOT IT". Aimee is trying to keep this site a friendly and happy place, unlike some forum that are just a bunch of complainers crying about anything and everything. If you have something to say about the people on here or Phoennix you can say it, just keep it in nice manner. We all have things we disagree with from time to time and that has always been allowed on here. Just don't come here looking the bash the company or the people. I see that you have posted 4 times and already you have a minus 5 rating. Please keep it friendly on here.

Tom Hanlon
Current PC 2012 2552 Full paint Cafe
First PC 2010 2350 Full paint Umbra
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
Model: 2100
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 02:55:23 pm »

Thanks so much, guys!  You're the best!  kumbaya

And pyrthkr is right, I DO need an RV.  I need to put my time in drinking coffee and coding away until I make it to a point I can get away from time to time. ;-)   Coffee

Aimee, Webmistress
Bob Mahon
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 58
________
PurchDate: 6/2011
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Tan/Gray/Cherry
ExtColor: Lower Slate Gray
________

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 07:06:49 pm »

What Tom said X2

Carry on, regardless..................
"In God we trust" to save our country and bring our troops safely home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: