July 26, 2016, 09:52:03 pm
More Sani Con
Topic: More Sani Con (Read 520 times)
Helpful Rating: 27
PurchDate: May 2012
Model: 2350 Sprinter
Location: Queenstown, Maryland
More Sani Con
April 30, 2011, 04:44:35 pm »
Finally went through all the manuals th"shore powerat came with the new PC (even had one on the 115V "shore power" cable!!! Anyway, with the SaniCon stuff was a procedure for discharging the tanks: A summary--
1. Open black water tank valve & turn on pump until ank empties
2. Turn off pump and open grey water valve this will allow grey water to drain into black water tank for about one minute.
3. Close grey water tank valve.
4. Turn on pump and again drain black water tank
5. Repeat step 2, 3 & 4.
6. Open grey water tank valve & allow some to enter black water tank, then drain rest of grey water.
By using grey water with detergent, it will tend to clean black water tank and eliminate the need for flushing. Also, a little grey water in the black water tank eliminates the need to initially put fresh water in the black tank.
Just thought I'd pass this on FWIW---(there was also the proceedure for leveling both tanks when "dry"camping that Ron mentioned some time ago)
Please select a destination:
=> General Discussion
=> Phoenix Cruisers for Sale by Owner
=> Adventure Anywhere
=> Tips and Tricks
=> Around the Campfire
=> Links and Contacts
Powered by SMF 1.1.20
SMF © 2013, Simple Machines