Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A non-owner suggestion.  (Read 405 times)
shadyman

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: June 2010
Model: 2551
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: Yes
IntColor: umber
ExtColor: gray
________

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 11:16:59 am »

I am  new to this forum and I do not own a PC, but I hope to one day.  Currently I will not be buying one for reasons I will not go into.
But my reason for writing is that I been  reading and following many of postings in the forum.  Even though I do not have PC, I do own a class c motorhome and have found many helpfull things, that also pretain to some of the problems I have had. Some problems seem to be very complicated, but with simple solutions.  Problem is finding those simple solutions.  So my suggestion would be for Phoenix Cruiser to have one of their knowledgeable techs to respond to some of the reoccurring issues that pop up in this forum.  Phoenix Cruiser could pay that person and little extra for his(her) time.  It would certainly be a service that many PC owners would appreciate.

I know that  owner experiences are very helpful, but sometimes it is the blind leading the blind. 
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 60
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 11:26:11 am »

Welcome to the Phoenix Cruiser forum!  We're very glad to have you on board. I don't know if it is practical at this stage for a company the size of Phoenix to devote a skilled employee to monitoring the board (and train them to use it, etc). but I can tell you that any technical questions or issues you have can be directed to service@phoenixcruiser.com   If that person does not know the answer, they will find someone who does, and get back to you.

Cheers!

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: