Hello Guest

HWH levelers

• 18 Replies

TomHanlon

Re: HWH levelers
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 05:02:27 pm »
Jack, the jacks bracket is welded to the frame of the motorhome. If you drive off them they fold because of the springs, but they are still pressurized and will not retract. You will still need to retract them before going very far.

JackD

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: 2017 (latest)
  • Model: 2350 Sprinter
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Greystone
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 02:43:40 pm »
OK tom --- thanks..

lghjr

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
  • Model: 2700
  • ModelYear: 2007
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 06:19:37 pm »
UPDATE:

Took mine in this morning at 10:00 AM for a two hour solenoid valve replacement on the jack that won't stay down, even overnight.  Will call when ready, only two hours but probably better not wait.  Six and 15 after the hour in the PM and still have not heard from them.

Sure glad I didn't wait!

L. G.

P.S.  That lightning story is scary. There is a whole package of electronics in a big plexiglass box (with flashing lights even) on the back of the pump, does look to be well sealed with silicone gaskets, but I would like to be sitting before they quote a cost to replace after a lightning strike.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:26:27 pm by lghjr »

lghjr

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
  • Model: 2700
  • ModelYear: 2007
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 05:31:17 pm »
UPDATE:

Took mine in this morning at 10:00 AM for a two hour solenoid valve replacement on the jack that won't stay down, even overnight.  Will call when ready, only two hours but probably better not wait.  Six and 15 after the hour in the PM and still have not heard from them.

Sure glad I didn't wait!

Well two hours has turned into two days (and no word, yet), bet Camperland has a feel for why they got the job, instead of me doing it.

L. G.

UPDATE: Today picked it up.

Had it on jack for 18 hours at the dealer and viola, working jacks.  It's in the street for my own test  - so far so good.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:37:47 pm by lghjr »