Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 214599 times)
jatrax
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 111
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: November 2016
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2017
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Graystone
ExtColor: Graystone
________

John and Carrie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1095 on: March 28, 2018, 11:59:16 pm »

specifically note on the build sheet that there were to be no holes in the outside walls for the fridge, and thats how they built the rig
Good to know, that is how it should be.  I guess my rig was the guinea pig:)

Phoebe-rauen2910T

Helpful Rating: 3
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: sept/2017
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2015
IntColor: Desert sand
ExtColor: Desert sand
________

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 03, 2018, 10:42:16 pm »

Welcome to Phoenix USA RV's Discussion Board. We think you'll find this is a nice place to hang out. Why don't you start off with a little introduction and tell us a bit about yourself?

This is my first post on the forum. My wife and I purchased a 2015 2910T last September 2017. We have camped 6 times thus far. We currently live in Dublin, OH which is a suburb of Columbus. We are now both now retired and plan to RV fulltime for the next couple years. We are working very hard at this point to sell our home and most of our household possessions. This is a daunting task, but we're making progress. We are very anxious to get our rig out of storage and hit the road. Our rig is known as Phoebe. There's a story about the name selection which was my doing and there was no turning back. All for now. Look forward to meeting fellow PC'ers.
JDeane

Helpful Rating: 4
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 03-24-2018
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: Desert Sand
ExtColor: Desert Sand
________

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 16, 2018, 04:03:28 pm »

Hello, Name is James & Georgiana Deane and Saturday we picked up a:
 2013 PC 3100 from Texas, It has the following Options: HWH Levelers, 15K air Conditioner, Full Body Paint, Compass Mirror, Cherry Cabinets, Premium Package and its Options, Ultra Leather, 2 Fantastic Fans and Covers,Samsung DVD Surround System, 2nd Samsung TV, Braided Tire Valve Extenders on Both Rear Wheels, LED Reading lights on Sofa, Dinette and Both Beds, Cherry Platforms Pieces at the end of both Beds and beside the Vanity in Bathroom, Atomic Clock in Living area, Convection Microwave and of course the 1800 Watt Inverter and 4K Oran Generator and Macarator.

After 2000 mile total trip we are back and everything went Great. Glad to be part of the PC Community

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:24:06 pm by JDeane » Logged

James and Georgiana Deane
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 3100
Free2RV

Helpful Rating: 26
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: June 2018
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2018
IntColor: Nightscape (Cherry)
ExtColor: Graystone (full paint)
________

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 16, 2018, 05:09:58 pm »

Hello, Name is James & Georgia Deane and Saturday we picked up a:
 2013 PC 3100 from Texas, It has the following Options: HWH Levelers, 15K air Conditioner, Full Body Paint, Compass Mirror, Cherry Cabinets, Premium Package and its Options, Ultra Leather, 2 Fantastic Fans and Covers,Samsung DVD Surround System, 2nd Samsung TV, Braided Tire Valve Extenders on Both Rear Wheels, LED Reading lights on Sofa, Dinette and Both Beds, Cherry Platforms Pieces at the end of both Beds and beside the Vanity in Bathroom, Atomic Clock in Living area, Convection Microwave and of course the 1800 Watt Inverter and 4K Oran Generator and Macarator.

After 2000 mile total trip we are back and everything went Great. Glad to be part of the PC Community

Welcome, a beautiful coach for sure! Congrats!
We have a 3100 being build right now. It was the layout that best fit our needs. Love the layout and all the storage. You're gonna love it.

Gary and Susie
(travel with 2 wonderful canines, Cody and Sadie)
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: