Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 103988 times)
Pax
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 105
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: July
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2014
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit / Cherry
ExtColor: Cafe' - Full Body
________

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: August 13, 2016, 07:22:36 am »

Welcome, garmp!  Cheers
HenryJ

Helpful Rating: 5
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 7/22/16
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2016
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Hickory
ExtColor: graystone
________

All ready for the road

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 13, 2016, 09:34:12 am »

Ron,
I must say that I have truly enjoyed your comments on the forum site this being my first RV, and I have struggled for about a month with whether the slide was truly a benefit. 
I went with the sofa versus the dinette (I am 6'3" and around 250 pounds and Earl indicated he did not squeeze well into the dinette), and the sofa cannot be fully extended unless you have a slide.
I wonder how many times I might change my build out before Earl tells me time is up.
I saw you travel in UP MI, I might plan to travel there after pickup in late September 2016 to iron out any flaws before traveling back to Texas.
Look forward to more of your tips.
John
There is a campground about 3 miles from the shop, we suggest a stop over there for a couple of days to see if there is anything on actual camping that might need an adjustment. They have full service sites, easy pull through to the left side of the office where you sign in. And its not far from Martins supermarket where you can find great fried chicken and stock the refrig. Good luck Patricia and Jim in Tampa

Patricia & Jim
He's in charge I just drive
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: