Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Two Issues  (Read 415 times)
LRS

Helpful Rating: 5
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Nov. 2009
Model: 2400 Sprinter
ModelYear: 2010
Slide: Yes
IntColor: dk. camel leather
ExtColor: rust full body
________

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2011, 09:43:00 pm »

Well, I have two things to mention. (1)  Does anyone know how to raise the tv volume?  When the
ac is on, the highest setting is not enough to hear .  (When a dvd is playing, it is plenty loud. Is there
some way to use all the speakers for just tv listening?

(2) On my first long trip (FL to TX), the Sprinter caused me some concern, but I learned something and
wonder if other Sprinter owners have had this happen.  ???   The oil light began blinking.   I checked
the (Seems all new Sprinters will have Mercedes logo now...not Freightliner and Dodge as well).
Found a dealer in Pensacola who did service them, but they could not do it that day.  He had seen this
problem before, though, and that was a good thing!   He said that Sprinter is very sensitive to too much
oil.....the oil level must not reach the Max mark on the dipstick.  It should land between the Min and Max
marks.   
 Has any of you PC Sprinter owners had that oil light blink?
All input is appreciated!
Thanks,
LRS
rannan5050

Helpful Rating: 0
________
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Oct. 2010
Model: 2400 Ford
ModelYear: 2009
IntColor: umber
ExtColor: umber
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:53:52 pm »

I also had the same problem with my sprinter after an oil change. I had to have some of the oil removed. Be sure to check the oil level after a change. I also found the sprinter engine expensive to maintain.

I have never been able to figure out the speaker system in my PC and also fine the ac to be too noisy. I have had many motorhomes and never had such a loud ac.  Sorry i can not be of more help.
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 02:22:46 pm »

LRS

We had the same problem. On two different sprinters, a local shop changed the oil. I checked the oil when we picked it up but as the oil gets hot the alarm would go off. I had a hand pump and pumped out the over fill.

George

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
lmichael

Helpful Rating: 27
________
PurchDate: May 15, 2012
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2012
IntColor: Sterling
ExtColor: Sterling
________

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 07:57:32 pm »

We don't have the Sprinter, but the tv volume on our pc is not loud enough when the ac is on.  We use the dvd/receiver for tv sound and turn the tv volume to zero since it's not in sync with the surround sound system.  Aux 2 is the dvd/receiver setting on ours, but they changed systems after 2010.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: