Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xtra electric. Finished  (Read 424 times)
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
Slide: Yes
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:12:41 pm »

The idea is to have a 25' electric cord to plug into the 20amp at the pedestal. I notice when the electric heater was on then using the micro the TV would do funny things.   If any one wants to try this email or call me. You most definitely want to be sure before drilling any wholes.

1. This is the table seat facing forward. The black line is the bottom of the seat.  2. The ugly hole! You should have seen it before I cleaned it up. I got extremely fortunate. On the left side and the bottom of the hole is aluminum bracing. I did drill an exploratory hole and worked from there. 3. It turned out just about as expected. Under the black line and still in the compartment!  4. The out side door. I purchased one from an RV store, white and painted it. Thought Id try brown this time. MORE TO COME.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:46:37 pm by billy » Logged

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
Slide: Yes
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:50:35 pm »

5. The yellow wire (12-2) on the right will be for another plug to come. The round yellow is the 25 extension cord. 6. There are two carpet-covered plywood sections. This one I notched the wood for the yellow cord to come up to the next level. On the lower right is the access door. The wood slides up to the black line at the bottom of picture. The seat belts lay up here too. 7. Big door makes for easy access; the cord pulls out easy.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: