Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2008 Tiffin  (Read 574 times)
cordylm
« on: November 21, 2011, 12:13:17 pm »

He came and took my rig today. I think I'm happy and sad all at the same time!
It did feel good to see he had as much trouble getting it out of the driveway as I did!!
Stuart says the new one should be here in 2 weeks. I need to get excited!!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!
ragoodsp

Helpful Rating: 37
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 5, 2012
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2012
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cafe
ExtColor: cafe
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 12:50:45 pm »

Cordlyn:

That Allegro bus sure is a beauty!   I have a freind with a Phaeton and he has interst in moveing up the Tiffin ladder and your ex-coach sure looks perfect.  Can you share any back ground with me as to why you are getting rid of it?  Have you had any issues with it?  Thanks
cordylm
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 04:56:29 pm »

I have traded it in on a Phoenix Cruiser 3100. Economic times have changed things for me and, also, I'm tired of hauling that big thing around. I was very sad when he picked it up today! I have had minor issues that have all been corrected. I replaced a windshield that got cracked...I don't know how, but it was behind the electric shade, so I didn't see it for the longest time. I had to see it from outside the rig. I had an engine light come on in Maine, but it was still driveable. I checked oil, radiator water, all things, but no luck. I took it to Cummins and they fixed it. I'm glad I had a $100 deductible. It was a sensor of some kind that went bad and under warranty. I had some issues with the thermostat for zone 1. No one could figure it out until I stayed at a campground where a mobile repair guy was working on a rig next to me. When he was done he kindly came over and listened to my sob story. It turned out to be a $2.00 sensor!!
Just replaced a part on the exhaust that had a crack and was a fire danger.
There is, absolutely, to my knowledge...nothing wrong with this rig. It's a fabulous motor home and I will miss it. I just don't use it enough to make it worthwhile to sit in my driveway; that, and 2 people don't need that much room!
billy
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 72
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: Feb, 6 2011. Same day Packers won super bowl
Model: 3100
Slide: Yes
________

Best Friends

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 09:24:50 pm »

get excited!! you're gonna love the 3100, I DO  Cheer Cheer Cheer

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
cordylm
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:37 am »

Thanks for the cheering section!!!  It helps. 
(Tried to use the thank you animation, but no luck)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: