Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Water pressure?  (Read 930 times)
lghjr
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 38
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
Model: 2700
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 12:04:58 pm »

That's what my Turbo-Z looked like most of the time - hangar queen.

More garage, ='s more stuff, gotta keep the priorities straight.

Z had to go, wife liked to hear the turbo whine.  Not good in the city.

Nice garage.
NHWanderlust

Helpful Rating: 2
________
OwnPC: No
NewUsed: New
Model: 2552
ModelYear: looking
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 12:09:48 pm »

Ron, just courious as a real estate person. Did you have the house built for the PC, or pick the PC to fit the house?

Richard & Jackie Whitney
Lee, New Hampshire
ron.dittmer
SuperHero Member
PCPC

Helpful Rating: 167
________
OwnPC: Yes
PurchDate: June 2007
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2007
Slide: No
IntColor: Cherry&Green
ExtColor: FullBody Gray
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 01:52:49 pm »

Ron, just courious as a real estate person. Did you have the house built for the PC, or pick the PC to fit the house?
In 1985 we were 27 years old, outgrowing our little 920 sq. ft. house with a second child in the planning.  We could not find a larger house to our liking.  In those days, used houses had small closets, new houses had big closets but came with a formal living room with family room, formal dining room with kitchen.  We wanted fewer, but huge daytime rooms.  One weekend day at our kitchen table with scratch paper, my wife and I came up with a floor plan we agreed upon.  Given my day job at the time was a draftsman, I decided to accurately draw up a floorplan.  That was the beginning of a multi-year process, me being the archetect, working with a local builder to come up with something we could afford.  We moved into a partially finished house in late 1988 and the rest is history.

The garage was made to accomodate a larger motor home than the little Toyota/Mirage we owned at the time.  The size of the garage was simply an educated guess.  The builder made a minor mistake I didn't catch until it was too late.  The interior back wall of the garage has a footing an short concrte wall.  It was set 6" inside the garage, making the basement 6" bigger, the garage depth 6" shallower.  That 6" in the garage today would be really nice to have, not missed at all in the basement.  Too bad he didn't make the mistake in the other direction.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 02:01:52 pm by ron.dittmer » Logged

Ron Dittmer (wife Irene) 2007 Model 2350 Without A Slideout
Our Rig Is Available For Viewing Any Time Of Year In Dundee, IL
Stored At Home In Our Heated Garage (Well-Lit & Warm Comfort In Winter)
Dick & Trish

Helpful Rating: 4
________
OwnPC: Yes
PurchDate: 09/2010
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Cherry
ExtColor: ,Umber
________

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 04:27:31 pm »

We are sitting in our driveway getting ready to head to the Tampa RV Show in the morning.  I'll hook up our city water to double check, but I think the problem is only when using carried water.  I'll check and repost. 

Our in house shower hose is quite flexible and easy to use.  We love it/  I'm going to look at the Tampa show for a solution to the hose issue   Looking forward to seeing Stuart, Amanda and the Phoenix folks. as well as the 2012's.  Gotta check the hoses on the new models.  Maybe Stuart will want to trade them out.  "That is hoses" not RV's. 

I believe the pressure problem must have been debris in the tank blocking the inlet, as it was okay when the inlet hose was hooked to our house.  And it was okay at the Tampa Show using coach water. 

I found a perfect new shower hose after returning from the Tampa Show.  Bought it at Lowe's for $23.  It is flexible and has good length and metal fittings.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: