Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drying Hooks  (Read 357 times)
2 Frazzled
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 132
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: May 2013
Model: 2552
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
ExtColor: Sunlit
________

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:23:31 am »

We found these hooks and tested them out last weekend. http://smile.amazon.com/Portable-Laundry-Hanging-Stainless-clothing/dp/B013Y1YMFK?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages02 They work really well in the Phoenix. They are similar to skirt hanger hooks except they are individual hooks with a little rubber coated tip.

They fit on the closet rod, over the shower enclosure (with the rubber tip touching the glass), over the shower door, over our towel bars, on the handles of cabinets, hooked into the awning rails, etc. They were handy for drying clothing, towels (two or more per heavy item), dish rags, etc. I plan to test them out on the awning with a decorative sheet (called "tapestries" online) hung on the awning as a sun shade. We found them to be incredibly handy.

We do have a tripod type drying rack but for quick items here and there, these work great. I clip them one to the other alternating left side/right side in chains of six and hang them on the closet rod when not in use. We don't drive with them in place as they would swing around and possibly scratch finishes but we stow everything before travel anyhow.

John, Holly, and sometimes Chloe.
Spiritofthewoods.net
Gail Staton

Helpful Rating: 64
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: April 23, 2015
Model: 2100
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Dusk/Maple
ExtColor: Dusk
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 10:38:06 am »

Thanks for posting.  I love to see what others have found and like.

Gail
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: