Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Welcome to Phoenix--Rules for Board Use  (Read 10592 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 60
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2009, 06:08:40 pm »

Welcome to Phoenix USA RV's new discussion board. We hope to provide a place for our Owner's Group and others interested in Phoenix to get together, share stories and insights, and learn from one another. We at Phoenix already know that RV Campers are some of the finest people that can be found anywhere, but we have to run through the list of rules just the same.

We know you're all smart, busy people so we're going to keep it short and sweet.

1. No disrespectful language. As campers we have plenty to keep us from feeling crabby. Let's try to remember that before typing up a post that is only intended to stir up trouble.

2. No For Sale. Sorry, but we are not currently set up to allow advertising of any sort on the site. Just as you appreciate us offering this message board free of banner and other ads, we appreciate you not putting ads in the messages. That goes for your signatures too.  Wink

Right now that's all we can think of. No selling stuff and no being nasty. It seems we didn't have all that much to say about rules after all.

Aimee, Webmistress
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 10:27:55 pm »

Well, I guess making it as easy as possible for people to join and post, etc. was...well...too easy. We've been inundated recently with several spam posts  and I can remove them, and ban the IP's all the day long, but they'll just keep coming. Soooo, I think it's best that I take some action now before we end up with some really grody spam that none of us wants to see.

So, I want to let everyone interested in being a part of this forum know that you absolutely are welcome. We love y'all and feel like the more the merrier  Heart Shower.

But for all new members from now on, you'll have to be approved before you can make your first post. I'm sorry about that, and I wish it weren't so, but for the sake of our little forum here, I am afraid that it's a necessity.  I am usually chained to my desk all day long, so it probably won't take you too long to get approved, but I am a home-schooling single mother of four athletes, so there are times when I have to be away and you may have to wait 24-48 hours to get approved.  Just   hang in there. HangOn

When the board gets to be a little more active, I'm going to try to make one or two of you mods, and maybe they can help approve new members.  We'll see.

Aimee, Webmistress
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

________
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 11:56:14 am »

I thought of a third rule or term of use:

Our forum is not to be used for collection of contact information of our membership of Phoenix Cruiser owners. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate banning from the forum.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:40:30 pm by aimee » Logged

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: